any bad endings permanently missable?

#1omega_dogPosted 5/10/2012 6:16:59 PM
I'm only on chapter one but I have noticed that when waiting for the informant at lazvil hills without first going to the alma mine I could get a bad ending but after going to the mine the informant shows up causing the bad ending not to happen. so if I went to the mine first wouldnt that have caused the bad ending to never show up on the white chronicle?
---
Currently waiting for Rune Factory 4
Currently playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
#2Natwaf_akidnaPosted 5/10/2012 7:10:01 PM
You can still get the bad ending where your group charged into the mine instead of waiting. Waiting and having the informant not show up is NOT a bad ending, the story just stops there because it cannot proceed.

You have two choices, wait or look for him. Look causes a bad ending, wait progresses the story as normal. If it can't, Lippty and Teo show up in the flesh and tell you to go to the other timeline.
---
My Little Phineas and Ferb: Summer is Magic!
Aww, I lost to SuperNiceDog, Winner of the Rivalry Rumble Guru Contest
#3Twinkie_XIIPosted 5/10/2012 8:12:07 PM
Yea I'm pretty sure nothing in the game is missable.
---
Off-topic.
#4Spiteful_CrowPosted 5/10/2012 9:57:46 PM
Nothing of importance is missable.
---
"Truth and clarity are complementary."--Niels Bohr
#5CogitoPosted 5/10/2012 11:51:19 PM
Bad Ends are not permanently missable.

Permanently missables -
One-time scenes and default scenes overrided by completed scenes.
---
Hito wa mikake ni yoranu mono
#6Sephiroth C RyuPosted 5/15/2012 7:33:06 PM(edited)
In that case, how do you get the "Knight's End" bad end if you already completed the side-quest that triggers it (the one about Sonja and the Red Letter Day quest)?

Edit: nevermind, looks like you can still trigger the alternate choice if you go back in time again.
---
I am the Hunter of Topics. My post never fails to kill its prey.
*pounces* Nyaa!
#7Montas1992Posted 5/19/2012 11:50:42 AM
There is one permanently missable boss fight. You know, if you didn't rescue the little girl in the sewers in Granorg, one of La Resistance men betrays Eruca and you have a boss fight with him, resulting in him getting killed.
However, later at the main story you'll need him, so you'll have to help the little girl so that she convinces him not to betray you. Once you do it, when you get at this point in the main story you'll never fight him again.
#8alec20Posted 5/30/2012 5:40:42 AM
Montas1992 posted...
There is one permanently missable boss fight. You know, if you didn't rescue the little girl in the sewers in Granorg, one of La Resistance men betrays Eruca and you have a boss fight with him, resulting in him getting killed.
However, later at the main story you'll need him, so you'll have to help the little girl so that she convinces him not to betray you. Once you do it, when you get at this point in the main story you'll never fight him again.

I've finished this game about 3 times already, and I don't think I have EVER fought him.