Has anyone found the Sacred Oak?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims Medieval
  3. Has anyone found the Sacred Oak?
5 years ago#1

I am supposed to look for a trinket near the sacred oak in the Bric a Brac Day quest but I can't find the tree, let alone search by it.

5 years ago#2
I think I found this big tree up on the cliffs between the 2 church lots.
5 years ago#3

Yep, it's that big tree between the churches. But I got another problem here... I've started this quest with a blacksmith and To find that trinklet it seams I have to collect from a flower. Since it's not a wildflower and I'm a blacksmith I can't seem to be able to collect it. Weird :/

5 years ago#4

Scratch that, tried the nearest harvestable rock and got it ^^

5 years ago#5

Thank you! I thought I tried that one, but I'll go back and try again.

5 years ago#6

It sure looks like that tree between the two church locations should be the sacred oak, but I don't get an option to search there. Either she isn't focused enough or I'm in the wrong spot.

5 years ago#7

It isn't in the tree. It's in the bush south from that big tree outside of the church.

5 years ago#8

depzaisomot posted...

It isn't in the tree. It's in the bush south from that big tree outside of the church.

I think it doesn't matter which bush or rock pile it is. The only thing thats important is that it must be near the tree.

5 years ago#9

Strangely enough, after wandering around the field for hours (game-time, of course) I suddenly started getting the option to search for trinket when I clicked on things that were collectible. Not obvious and extremely frustrating because this option was definitely NOT appearing earlier. I wandered around cllicking on things forever, it seemed before the option began to show up.

5 years ago#10
i do not know what im supposed 2 be doing for the forest part can some one help please it says something about the clearing of the forest
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims Medieval
  3. Has anyone found the Sacred Oak?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived