Can you reset quest points?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims Medieval
  3. Can you reset quest points?

User Info: CottoHera

CottoHera
6 years ago#1
Can you reset quest points? so you don't have to stop your first kingdom??

User Info: MedaJohn

MedaJohn
6 years ago#2
The cheats to add or decrease Quest Points do not seem to work. I tried to input them at many different times in the game and it still wont add any quest points. The only way i can think of to prolong the game is to add quests points.

User Info: Death SIayer

Death SIayer
6 years ago#3
Are you people sure you're doing the codes right? I'm 100% positive you didn't change the .ini file from a 0 to a 1 to enable the cheats to work. Because that cheat has been confirmed to work.
"Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You can't stare at it long, it's too risky. You get a sense of it then you look away."

User Info: MedaJohn

MedaJohn
6 years ago#4
Ok i figured it out. I found where the command.ini file is on the Mac. Here are the instructions:

First, navigate to your Applications folder and find The Sims Medieval folder. Inside, you will find The Sims Medieval application. Right click it and select "Show Package Contents." A folder will pop up. Navigate to:

Contents\Resources\transgaming\c_drive\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Ini

Open the Commands.Ini file in textedit. Then change the TestingCheatsEnabled=0 to TestingCheatsEnabled=1

And there you have it.

User Info: girofmagic

girofmagic
5 years ago#5
Awesome MedaJohn ! I have been searching for that file on the Mac for awhile,thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims Medieval
  3. Can you reset quest points?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived