Can you reset quest points?

#1CottoHeraPosted 3/28/2011 9:19:15 AM
Can you reset quest points? so you don't have to stop your first kingdom??
#2MedaJohnPosted 3/31/2011 1:19:17 PM
The cheats to add or decrease Quest Points do not seem to work. I tried to input them at many different times in the game and it still wont add any quest points. The only way i can think of to prolong the game is to add quests points.
#3Death SIayerPosted 3/31/2011 4:31:23 PM
Are you people sure you're doing the codes right? I'm 100% positive you didn't change the .ini file from a 0 to a 1 to enable the cheats to work. Because that cheat has been confirmed to work.
---
"Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You can't stare at it long, it's too risky. You get a sense of it then you look away."
#4MedaJohnPosted 4/1/2011 5:47:42 AM
Ok i figured it out. I found where the command.ini file is on the Mac. Here are the instructions:

First, navigate to your Applications folder and find The Sims Medieval folder. Inside, you will find The Sims Medieval application. Right click it and select "Show Package Contents." A folder will pop up. Navigate to:

Contents\Resources\transgaming\c_drive\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Ini

Open the Commands.Ini file in textedit. Then change the TestingCheatsEnabled=0 to TestingCheatsEnabled=1

And there you have it.
#5girofmagicPosted 4/3/2011 3:27:06 AM
Awesome MedaJohn ! I have been searching for that file on the Mac for awhile,thanks!