Exiting Furnish Mode

#1BDIWWPosted 3/22/2011 7:32:30 PM
I'm unable to exit furnsih mode after "building" a barracks. Please HELP.
#2FrostbinderPosted 3/22/2011 7:36:17 PM
Apparently we have to level up to a certain point before we're allowed to have free roam. Until then what you have to do is go to kingdom mode and click on the quests button. Once you select a quest you should be able to go back to normal.
#3BDIWW(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2011 7:38:42 PM
Thank you, I truly appreciate your help. I've been trying to do that for 2 hours.
#4SouthpawSamuraiPosted 3/22/2011 7:38:43 PM
If it's the first new building you've built after completing the first quest, then you need to click the Quests button (it's sort of the center of the rightmost buttons that don't include the furnish options) and pick a new quest in order to get back into the 'live' mode.

It's a little tricky and I don't think the game actually explicitedly tells you to do such.
#5FrostbinderPosted 3/22/2011 7:39:49 PM
No worries. I had the same issue and had to wait for somebody on the EA forums to explain it.
#6BDIWW(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2011 7:39:50 PM
Do you happen to know where/how to enter the pre-order game code? I don't have the "redeem code" option.
#7FrostbinderPosted 3/22/2011 7:42:20 PM
Nope, haven't figured that one out yet.
#8asrulxakathPosted 3/22/2011 7:54:23 PM
BDIWW posted...
Do you happen to know where/how to enter the pre-order game code? I don't have the "redeem code" option.

Its at the main menu where you choose to play a "New Game".
Then click the Option button and you'll see the option for you to enter the Redeem Codes :)
#9BDIWW(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2011 1:58:03 PM
asrulxakath posted...
BDIWW posted...

Its at the main menu where you choose to play a "New Game".
Then click the Option button and you'll see the option for you to enter the Redeem Codes :)

Thanks, just entered it. I appreciate your help.