The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Plague quest problem: Game breaking screw up?

#1The DeadpoolPosted 3/24/2011 9:51:40 AM
So I'm doing this quest, I made the to Potent Anti Virus. Used one on the Baker, then it told me to use one on the well. Problem is, I kinda wasted it y Medicating the Well with it (instead of the Quest specific action). I now need an infected blood sample to make another.

The game has a way of getting infected GRAINS again, but I can't think of any way of getting infected blood again. Anyone got any ideas? Besides reloading or quitting the quest. My last save was a WHILE ago...
---
Being single is a balance between loneliness and happiness. You're lonely right before going to sleep and happy the rest of the day...
#2markissimoPosted 3/24/2011 9:59:18 AM
I'm on that quest too, how did you sweep the clinic floor? i just can't find how :S
#3The Deadpool(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2011 10:00:13 AM
Click on the Physician.

Always highlight the little squares that tell you your quest, they sometimes have hints.
---
Being single is a balance between loneliness and happiness. You're lonely right before going to sleep and happy the rest of the day...
#4markissimoPosted 3/24/2011 10:07:24 AM
I click on the Plysician and i get "Change Outfit" and "Whistle", none sweep, do i need any tool?
#5The Deadpool(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2011 10:09:49 AM
No clue then...
---
#6MadellePosted 4/1/2011 5:49:47 PM
You need to stand inside the clinic. I was in the reception area when I did it.
#7quanticdreamPosted 4/1/2011 7:19:22 PM
you can get blood with leeches on the table IIRC, or simply by clicking on the infected sim... I don't remember for sure, but it was something obvious like that...
#8SnakeDekilloPosted 4/6/2011 1:56:08 PM
I am having an issue with this quest too. I am supposed to Examine 2 citizens, I did the first one, but now the 2nd is no where in town. I even checked my Relationships, and he is not there. I found a guy named Bill the Ailing that I thought was him, even though he didn't show up as a quest person. I diagnosed him, he had the plague, I medicated him on the medication table and cured him. I have been scrambling to try and figure out what's wrong, I went from Platinum to Bronze because this 2nd Citizen wont show up! I was even sent to the stocks for doing bad on my quest. This is completely out of my control, and is pisses me off.
---
"If you fall in love with a swordsman you must also share a piece of his loneliness." -Dragon 9
#9SnakeDekilloPosted 4/6/2011 2:29:06 PM(edited)
Update to my last post.

If you just continue with the quest till it drops below bronze, you are executed and you lose your hero...
---
"If you fall in love with a swordsman you must also share a piece of his loneliness." -Dragon 9
#10Ram27141719Posted 4/7/2011 12:05:45 AM
Not sure if you still need help but I did the same thing. What worked for me was using a normal medicine item on the well.