The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Plague quest problem: Game breaking screw up?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims Medieval
  3. Plague quest problem: Game breaking screw up?
5 years ago#1
So I'm doing this quest, I made the to Potent Anti Virus. Used one on the Baker, then it told me to use one on the well. Problem is, I kinda wasted it y Medicating the Well with it (instead of the Quest specific action). I now need an infected blood sample to make another.

The game has a way of getting infected GRAINS again, but I can't think of any way of getting infected blood again. Anyone got any ideas? Besides reloading or quitting the quest. My last save was a WHILE ago...
Being single is a balance between loneliness and happiness. You're lonely right before going to sleep and happy the rest of the day...
5 years ago#2
I'm on that quest too, how did you sweep the clinic floor? i just can't find how :S
5 years ago#3
Click on the Physician.

Always highlight the little squares that tell you your quest, they sometimes have hints.
Being single is a balance between loneliness and happiness. You're lonely right before going to sleep and happy the rest of the day...
5 years ago#4
I click on the Plysician and i get "Change Outfit" and "Whistle", none sweep, do i need any tool?
5 years ago#5
No clue then...
5 years ago#6
You need to stand inside the clinic. I was in the reception area when I did it.
5 years ago#7
you can get blood with leeches on the table IIRC, or simply by clicking on the infected sim... I don't remember for sure, but it was something obvious like that...
5 years ago#8
I am having an issue with this quest too. I am supposed to Examine 2 citizens, I did the first one, but now the 2nd is no where in town. I even checked my Relationships, and he is not there. I found a guy named Bill the Ailing that I thought was him, even though he didn't show up as a quest person. I diagnosed him, he had the plague, I medicated him on the medication table and cured him. I have been scrambling to try and figure out what's wrong, I went from Platinum to Bronze because this 2nd Citizen wont show up! I was even sent to the stocks for doing bad on my quest. This is completely out of my control, and is pisses me off.
"If you fall in love with a swordsman you must also share a piece of his loneliness." -Dragon 9
5 years ago#9
Update to my last post.

If you just continue with the quest till it drops below bronze, you are executed and you lose your hero...
"If you fall in love with a swordsman you must also share a piece of his loneliness." -Dragon 9
5 years ago#10
Not sure if you still need help but I did the same thing. What worked for me was using a normal medicine item on the well.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims Medieval
  3. Plague quest problem: Game breaking screw up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived