is there a Rp cheat?

#1aussiergmanPosted 3/26/2011 5:51:17 AM
is there any way or cheat for being able to build buildings instead of just waiting for points or what ever?
#2Chaos GrimoirePosted 3/26/2011 6:58:21 AM
setKP #(amount of RP/Reknown) or setKingdomPoints #
#3aussiergman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2011 7:37:52 AM
is that with the usual shift,control etc?
i just tried it and says unknown comand?
#4jetriotPosted 3/26/2011 8:41:23 AM

Not sure if it does anything but keep in mind that your kingdom will suffer with too many buildings and not enough points in security, health etc. Buildings increase capacity, quests increase amount. Again I don't know if this actually means anything other than having more bandits, sick people.

To cheat you need to change the command text file. For more details use google.

#5saiyazPosted 3/26/2011 9:55:57 AM
You also need to update to the newest version.
---
Kittens aren't flammable. Their aura of cuteness protects them from fire.
#6aussiergman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2011 7:24:40 PM
it says game is up to date
so how do i do this please?
#7francis2559Posted 3/27/2011 7:42:21 AM

You need to edit your commands.ini file. It's located here: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Ini. There's a line that says TestingCheatsEnabled=0, change it to 1 and save, if you're running 7 you might need to save it some where else then replace the original. cheat should work then.

#8smadeliene12Posted 4/1/2011 9:08:38 PM
I have edited my command file and the cheat for rps still wont work, anyone know what else i could do?
#9Tech_K0Posted 4/2/2011 1:55:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10Izlude1984Posted 4/2/2011 8:31:00 AM
smadeliene12 posted...
I have edited my command file and the cheat for rps still wont work, anyone know what else i could do?

Ok, so lets review to make sure you are doing everything right:

Edit the INI File:
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Ini.
Open the INI file with a text editor, preferably like... wordpad since it is default in all windows.

take the line: TestingCheatsEnabled=0 and change the 0 to a 1 so that the line reads as:

TestingCheatsEnabled= 1

Save.

Run the Game

Select your character via quest or whatever.

Hold CTRL + ALT + DEL to open the little text entry bar at the top of the screen.

type your cheat

example:

motherlode

Hit enter to confirm.

which gives you 50,000 simoleans.

If this isnt working for you then I'd start back at the top and make sure you are doing it all correct. Something isnt working for you, but the steps are correct. :-<
---
PSN: izlude1984 <><><><> SSFIV Main: Cammy // Alt: Gouken (If I'm feeling sexy...)
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1470/kenflow.png