Priest needs mana stone-Help Please.Thanx

#1gary234Posted 4/13/2011 12:29:07 AM

My priest as you know has to make this crap in the fireplace for the blacksmith but the priest has no way of getting a mana stone to cook this crap.

I had the blacksmith sell the stones at the village but when I sent the priest to buy them they are not available.So since the priest can't buy the stones or mine them what is the trick ?.I have been working on this all night and I'm on edge so sorry for the caps and if I come across rude.Thanx

#2UltimaHiryuuPosted 4/13/2011 1:23:58 AM
Do you have control of the Blacksmith and Priest? The Blacksmith can mine it from mineral veins. There's one Mana vein to the left of the Jacoban Cathedral and one close to the Wizard Tower.

If you only control the Priest, I know of two ways. One is purchasing it from the Village Shoppe (Though you might have to wait a day, for a new village spawn.). The other is from two random encounters, that come to mind.

The first encounter is on the sea. It's a mermaid encounter. You need to speak to her. Of course your crew have a habit of being douchebags, when it comes to talking. I think it gives you mana stones. I've only managed to get it once, however. So it's hard to remember exactly what I got. I don't think the Priest can journey on the sea, without Whale Ate My Parents, though.

The second encounter is in the forest. It's an event about elves dancing around a tree. If you choose to watch you get mana stones, as long as they don't spot you.

I'm afraid that's all I can think of. I'm sorry that I can't offer a more efficient solution.
---
PSN/XBL: UltimaHiryuu (Both are the same.)
#3BladenytePosted 4/13/2011 5:44:24 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/604342-the-sims-medieval/58666312

i made took some screenshots on where you can find mana stones.

fyi.. theres no reason to ever sell anything you harvest. you will make more money selling things made from them, and you never know when you will need something
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#4Lord_XiaPosted 4/13/2011 8:04:42 AM
You can take out of your blacksmiths inventory and place it on any other hero and it will go into their inventory. Doesn't even have to be a hero you are using on the quest.
---
"Sigging yourself is the best way to make sure everyone knows how narcissistic you are." -Xiahou Dun
#5gary234(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2011 9:06:19 AM

Thanx it's not a question of finding mana stones because the blacksmith has a couple in his inventory it's getting them to the priest who can't for some reason mine rocks.

I tried moving stuff from 1 hero to another but it's a no go and the village shop is a also a no go but thanx for the help.

#6BladenytePosted 4/13/2011 9:15:41 AM
there is no way that moving the item from your inventory to the priest didnt work if you did it right.

just drag the item over the priest's character untill the icon changes. pause the game if you are having trouble with him moving. it will work 100% of the time.

the priest cant mine because he cant make anything. same with the knight and the bard as well as the monarch. probably the merchant as well, i never tried playing them
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#7Lord_XiaPosted 4/13/2011 10:03:10 AM
The priest can't mine rocks...because he's a priest. Only the Blacksmith and a level 5+ Wizard can mine.

And you are making this way too difficult.
---
"Sigging yourself is the best way to make sure everyone knows how narcissistic you are." -Xiahou Dun
#8xXLordEckXxPosted 4/13/2011 8:46:13 PM

You can also place things in the blacksmith's forge, as I've been acquiring mana stones/fragments/ etc i just drop them in the forge inventory w/ whatever character is holding them before the quest is up. From there, anyone can grab them.