Large Loaf of Fine Bread

#1MetalMaidenBRPosted 10/6/2011 6:46:01 PM
Hi, this is my first post here in Gamespot, so I don't know if I'm in the right place...

I'm stuck in a part of the quest Ancient Secrets, where I have to acquire 2 trouts and 1 Large Loaf of Fine Bread. The trouts are no problem, but how am I supposed to make the Large Loaf...? I have the oven, but there's no large loaf of fine bread! I've already tried to sail in docks, but I don't know what items could I trade for the bread (I'm with the merchant and wizard, the merchant have to do the bread).
I've searched for answers everywhere, but haven't found the answer I need. Is a bug of the game? Does the patch correct it? Please help me, I'm running out of time in this quest! My performance has started to decrease. Thanks for your time.
#2TheSocialBunnyPosted 10/7/2011 5:11:19 PM
I haven't experienced this bug personally, but I did hear about it on a number of occasions. Here is a thread with some other players who have encountered the issue:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7496550.page

I've seen it come up quite a few times, so at the very least it is semi-common. Not sure if the solution mentioned on that thread will work *that* easily, but just for reference, are you playing just the base game or Pirates & Nobles too?
#3MetalMaidenBR(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2011 1:03:19 PM

I think it's just the base game...well, I'll let out this quest for a while, now I'm doing other kingdoms. If I find anything about this bread, I'll let people know. Thanks!

Btw, does someone knows about this bug (that another person is experiencing). He can't pass an edict with the morarch, and his house now is in the spy room! Maybe it was because he made that quest "Royal Assassination", or because he married the spy. But I've done the quest to kill my monarch and this bug didn't happened to me.

#4TheSocialBunnyPosted 10/9/2011 8:51:42 PM
Haven't personally experienced that bug, living in the Spy Chambers is normal if the Monarch married the spy and picked the Spy Chamber as their default home, but they should still have the ability to pass Edicts, so I'm uncertain what could cause that problem with current details.