Best drift car?

#1Broken AccountPosted 5/10/2011 5:41:36 AM
I'm currently using the Nissan 240SX drift alliance (the one you get given) and I suck! Even on easy mode I barely scrape the top 3. There must be a better car for drifting.

I know nothing about cars and tuning - I just play racing games for the fun. So can anyone recommend a good drift car I can straight out buy without modifying?
---
'I couldn't care less' is often used with 'not' mistakenly omitted: 'I could care less'. The error destroys the meaning of the sentence and is careless indeed.
#2GlitchwerksPosted 5/10/2011 6:06:54 AM
Without modifying or tuning? The Ford Shelby GT500 is terrific for most courses. But so is the Nissan for smaller, tighter courses.
---
http://becauseracecar.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/BALD-TIRES-650x436.jpg
#3Broken Account(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2011 6:20:50 AM
Good suggestion. I'm using the Nissan 200SX, is that the Nissan you mean? It's working really well.

I'll give the Ford a go next!
---
'I couldn't care less' is often used with 'not' mistakenly omitted: 'I could care less'. The error destroys the meaning of the sentence and is careless indeed.
#4GripWarfarePosted 5/10/2011 8:08:30 AM
Nah, the Drift Aliiance 240SX. You can use the 200SX if you want though.

The GT500 is just absurdly easy to use, but on tight courses like Ebisu and Willow Springs you may get pissed off at it. But on most of the tracks its godlike.
#5Broken Account(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2011 10:25:04 AM
Oh, you were talking about the Nissan I mentioned sucking with? For some reason I just can't use that car. It feels really light and spins out super easily. How can you use that car?

The Nissan 200sx, unmodified, is the best I've found. But you're right, the Shelby is also amazing.
---
#6Dominus-NoxPosted 5/10/2011 11:24:30 PM
I like the Z06. It monsters its way around the nice open, flowing circuits. Although actually, the best score I've ever got on London Drift is the Infiniti G35 upgraded a little to 499.
#7Metal_NCPosted 5/12/2011 5:46:22 PM
The Corvette Stringray, Dodge Charger R/T, Dodge Challenger R/T, Nissan Silvia, Ford Shelby GT500, Toyota Supra and Shelby Daytona Coupe in the Legends DLC all drift without tuning.

Both RX-7's will drift with Works and no tuning...good on ovals.
#8electro_guitaroPosted 5/13/2011 7:55:14 AM
the team for speed mazada rx 8 rip's pretty good if ya can ge the hang of the car
---
R.I.P. DimeBag Darrel
Seen Chris Potter from the show Kung Fu Legend Continues on April 18 2005