DF:GT - Post patch shift 2 has found its way!!!!

#1Rane757Posted 5/2/2011 7:06:53 AM
Downloaded the patch, (it reset my settings) so i dumped the lock to 900 and left everything alone (I think most settings like steering sensitivity and the like were at 50).

I hadn't picked up the game since the first few days because it was so bad.. but MAN! what a difference - In the over the hood view I began to trust my S15. When I finally switched to in cockpit view (not lean-in) I thought to myself. THIS is what I wanted shift 2 to be.

So maybe its just the car?

wrong, during those first loaner races, all 3 cars ran beautifully, the first thing I ran into trouble with is the exige.

Drive it like you would a real car, then push the limits like you would in real life.. It's a satisfying experience.

FIX THE LOTUS.
---
PSN: I_AM_Legend757
#2Myself9Posted 5/2/2011 9:15:23 AM
Anyone with a DFGT other than Rane found this to be true?
I swear I'm not feeling any difference since downloading the update.
I'm not whining. Just not feeling any difference.
---
PSN ID: Myself9
http://home.comcast.net/~myself9/Race
#3jer_1Posted 5/2/2011 9:35:51 AM

I definitely noticed the wheel lag has reduced a lot but the Exige is still very screwed up, I friggin' hate that floaty piece of crap.

#4Myself9Posted 5/2/2011 12:01:22 PM
JPoon, were your wheel settings all reset to default after the update installed? I'm thinking that my patch didn't install correctly or something.
---
PSN ID: Myself9
http://home.comcast.net/~myself9/Race
#5thiagoturbaoPosted 5/2/2011 4:06:02 PM
how do u guys donwload it? as the network still down..?
#6darkknight338Posted 5/2/2011 4:37:18 PM
Connect your PS3 to the Internet. Then load the game. A pop up will appear asking if you want to install the patch.
---
PSN: darkknight338
Currently Playing: SR2 (w/mic and all DLC), Battlefield Bad Company 2 (w/mic), Mafia 2 (Platinum), Enchanted Arms, Mass Effect 2
#7bigstunnerdudePosted 5/19/2011 12:23:58 PM
Maybe I'm being really dumb but I can't see how or where to change my controls to use my GT wheel. I'm stuck having to use the controller.
---
"**** the S Club! **** the S Club!" Chris Jericho of Fozzy STOLE my chant! Rock City Feb 10th 2005
#8igsp335Posted 5/19/2011 1:24:22 PM
^^ it automatically detects the wheel and you go to options, control settings and its there.
Unless you are using CFW as CFW does not recognize any steering wheels...