DF:GT - Post patch shift 2 has found its way!!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Shift 2: Unleashed
  3. DF:GT - Post patch shift 2 has found its way!!!!
4 years ago#1
Downloaded the patch, (it reset my settings) so i dumped the lock to 900 and left everything alone (I think most settings like steering sensitivity and the like were at 50).

I hadn't picked up the game since the first few days because it was so bad.. but MAN! what a difference - In the over the hood view I began to trust my S15. When I finally switched to in cockpit view (not lean-in) I thought to myself. THIS is what I wanted shift 2 to be.

So maybe its just the car?

wrong, during those first loaner races, all 3 cars ran beautifully, the first thing I ran into trouble with is the exige.

Drive it like you would a real car, then push the limits like you would in real life.. It's a satisfying experience.

FIX THE LOTUS.
---
PSN: I_AM_Legend757
4 years ago#2
Anyone with a DFGT other than Rane found this to be true?
I swear I'm not feeling any difference since downloading the update.
I'm not whining. Just not feeling any difference.
---
PSN ID: Myself9
http://home.comcast.net/~myself9/Race
4 years ago#3

I definitely noticed the wheel lag has reduced a lot but the Exige is still very screwed up, I friggin' hate that floaty piece of crap.

4 years ago#4
JPoon, were your wheel settings all reset to default after the update installed? I'm thinking that my patch didn't install correctly or something.
---
PSN ID: Myself9
http://home.comcast.net/~myself9/Race
4 years ago#5
how do u guys donwload it? as the network still down..?
4 years ago#6
Connect your PS3 to the Internet. Then load the game. A pop up will appear asking if you want to install the patch.
---
PSN: darkknight338
Currently Playing: SR2 (w/mic and all DLC), Battlefield Bad Company 2 (w/mic), Mafia 2 (Platinum), Enchanted Arms, Mass Effect 2
4 years ago#7
Maybe I'm being really dumb but I can't see how or where to change my controls to use my GT wheel. I'm stuck having to use the controller.
---
"**** the S Club! **** the S Club!" Chris Jericho of Fozzy STOLE my chant! Rock City Feb 10th 2005
4 years ago#8
^^ it automatically detects the wheel and you go to options, control settings and its there.
Unless you are using CFW as CFW does not recognize any steering wheels...
  1. Boards
  2. Shift 2: Unleashed
  3. DF:GT - Post patch shift 2 has found its way!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived