anyone still play this game?

#11Keivz_basicPosted 5/2/2013 10:49:14 AM
I bought this on launch day and I still play it regularly to this day. I finally completed the main campaign a few weeks back but have yet to finish the legends races (amazing thus far) and the drag races. Shame the online population is so sparse (I'm on PC).
#12Myself9Posted 5/2/2013 12:00:06 PM
Keivz_basic posted...
I bought this on launch day and I still play it regularly to this day. I finally completed the main campaign a few weeks back but have yet to finish the legends races (amazing thus far) and the drag races. Shame the online population is so sparse (I'm on PC).

That's quite an accomplishment!
I don't think I'll EVER finish the career mode. I got about 45% through on the the PS3, but recently switched over to PC and started a new career.

PM me your autolog name if you'd like.
I have no PC Shift2 friends. I'd be into racing online sometime as well. Maybe even try to get another league going on my website if we can wrangle a few more people.
---
I drink YOUR milkshake
virtuaproracing.com
#13LFBlackLabelPosted 5/5/2013 1:46:11 PM
I would play if I could solve the input lag on the Driving Force GT.. Any ideas?
#14Myself9Posted 5/5/2013 1:54:39 PM
LFBlackLabel posted...
I would play if I could solve the input lag on the Driving Force GT.. Any ideas?

I use a DFGT as well and, sadly, the only solution I could find was "get used to it". :)

It helps a little if you tighten the suspension and steering lock on the cars.

I also found it helps if you don't play any other racing games while you're playing Shift 2.

At least the controls are CONSISTENTLY crappy. No surprises. Aside from the Lotus.
---
I drink YOUR milkshake
virtuaproracing.com
#15LFBlackLabelPosted 5/6/2013 2:07:29 AM
Oh, yeah, I remember the Lotus. It was impossible to control. The problem is, I play GT5 too, and I can't get used to the input lag on Shift 2. Believe me, I tried. I thought the game had great potential, but in the end it disappoints me because of that... oh well.
#16FSgamerPosted 5/7/2013 7:01:00 AM
Regarding lag/crap controls, I play with a controller, I set all deadzones to 0, decreased some sensitivity settings, it made the game easier to play.
---
FSgamer aka FS7 - www.youtube.com/user/FS7kills
Cheap Tactics for the Win
#17GiarccpsnPosted 5/31/2013 4:31:13 PM
NettoSaito posted...
I just picked up the game yesterday. Originally planned on getting it for the 360 when it was released, but other things came up lol. Still glad to finally have it!

I picked it up today, it's a giant can of whoop azzzz!! ^.>