Oh wow... this comes out so soon!

#1KOTRsssPosted 9/16/2012 2:11:23 AM
Earlier today I was even considering popping in D2 for some fun because I refuse to play D3. Maybe I could just wait another week instead!

Although to be honest I generally dont buy games until a while after they come out because I like to let other people test the waters.

Either way, this is exciting! This game even has one of the composers from a lot of older blizzard games doing the soundtrack, doesnt it?

<3
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#2flintastic123Posted 9/16/2012 6:54:21 AM
the beta was pretty conclusive and if you look you can find game play of the game, everything points to it being a truer continuation of the diablo2 then d3
---
Chrono trigger was awsome
#3quinikkPosted 9/16/2012 8:04:38 PM
flintastic123 posted...
the beta was pretty conclusive and if you look you can find game play of the game, everything points to it being a truer continuation of the diablo2 then d3

Man I'm... a... I can't wait man! I just... can't... I need this now!
---
Just let it go, alright.
#4Mac13ethPosted 9/17/2012 8:21:55 AM
At $20 you can't really go wrong. Even a crappy game could be worth $20. If you buy before the release, you get Torchlight 1 for free.
---
Sometimes I think I have gone mad, other times I just wish I had.
#5IchabodCraniumPosted 9/17/2012 12:48:48 PM
I'm looking forward to it as well.

Torchlight was a good game for the price and I'm sure the sequel will be too.

D3 was not. Did not live up to the franchise name at all. I've gone back to playing D2 when I want some Diablo. It's continued to receive patches in recent years, including one nice one that makes it possible to mostly filter out spambots.
---
MMOs: Games that take the world's most socially inept people and expect them to cooperate.