The Skull

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Got this unique ring off a chest in one of the phase challenges... anyone know what it does or how often it procs? I've had it on for a few fights but haven't noticed anything
3 years ago#2
DanDaMan558 posted...
Got this unique ring off a chest in one of the phase challenges... anyone know what it does or how often it procs? I've had it on for a few fights but haven't noticed anything

a link from the TL2 armory would be helpful.
3 years ago#3
It has a 1% chance of being activated when you're hit. The item itself gives you this information.
---
Official Tentacruel of the Pokemon B2/W2 Boards
New and improved Sea Salt, now with 0% Sodium Chloride!
3 years ago#4
ya i was asking what it does or if it's useful... haven't had it proc yet lol
3 years ago#5
It summons a skull which shoots fire based projectiles at enemies for a short while.

I wouldn't count on it being a main damage source, but it's a nice addition if the ring's stats suit your need.
---
Official Tentacruel of the Pokemon B2/W2 Boards
New and improved Sea Salt, now with 0% Sodium Chloride!
3 years ago#6
raensi_dneeht posted...
It summons a skull which shoots fire based projectiles at enemies for a short while.

I wouldn't count on it being a main damage source, but it's a nice addition if the ring's stats suit your need.

its cool. it makes this screaming sound and poof.. a floating,flame engulfed skull that shoots fireballs. im sure the damage is not even worth mentioning but it still looks cool.
3 years ago#7
I got this thing early in Act 1 on my berserker and wore it all the way through about halfway through Act 2, even though it had terrible random stats and terrible rolls on enchantments. I don't remember actually seeing it ever activate either, despite my character always being in the action and getting hit a lot, though maybe it did in huge fights and I just didn't know what to look for. I finally replaced it.

It seemed pretty lame to me, at least with the rolls I got on it, but it's definitely neat to have unique items so early in the game that are truly unique in their effects, unlike D3.
---
`w'
3 years ago#8
I have Vyrax's Heartfire socketed in my helm (giving a 1% chance for the skull to proc when I get hit) and I see it all the time. Each shot does ~1200 damage too. I'm a fan.
---
DDR is good, DDR is nice, the only thing that's better than DDR is rice!
3 years ago#9
I have this ring too, and it has a socket but I couldn't put anything on it. When I drop the socketable nothing happens, it just swaps the ring into my cursor, just like if it was a regular item. Anyone notice this? Wondering if it's a glitch or something amazing is supposed to go there to make the item better.
3 years ago#10
On the socketable description you should notice it says "requires item level X". In the upper right corner of the item you should see a number that marks the items level. If that number is lower than the socketable, they swap. This is why you haven't been able to place it in the item.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived