Looking for Dual pistol Outlander build viable on Elite and Elite Tarrochs Tomb

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight II
  3. Looking for Dual pistol Outlander build viable on Elite and Elite Tarrochs Tomb

User Info: Rawe

Rawe
3 years ago#1
Can anyone help out? I plan to use Dominion Armor along with 2 Dispatch pistols. I will be going 300/200 stre/dex. Also if it's a poison oriented build the better. My dex will become 500 and my strength over 1000 after enchants.
PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ

User Info: thecrazyfrog

thecrazyfrog
3 years ago#2
I don't have a skill build, but % damage reduction and HP are key to beating Tarroch's Tomb consistently. For context, I got crit for 21k by the slow body slam move the Spider boss does, when I had 65% damage reduction and 11k HP.

So, i'd focus on getting damage reduction up to 75%, then stacking HP until you feel you're good enough. After that you can focus on getting enough damage to take out the last waves before getting overwhelmed

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
3 years ago#3
If you're focusing on elemental damage and going dual-wielding why put so many points into strength as opposed to focus which boosts elemental damage and your chance of executing?
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight II
  3. Looking for Dual pistol Outlander build viable on Elite and Elite Tarrochs Tomb

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived