Is there a list for which characters like which presents?

#1Progamer2003Posted 6/27/2013 7:33:40 PM
I want to do Maizono first, but I don't know if the gifts I have are any good for her.
---
The sword from your heart is the mightiest weapon of all. Believe in it, and it shall defeat your greatest enemies.
#2LetoYamiPosted 6/27/2013 9:04:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Cauchys InequalityPosted 6/27/2013 11:05:27 PM
From http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/604654-dangan-ronpa/66555268

http://ouendanl.tumblr.com/post/35460955577/parbles-dangan-ronpa-present-table-x-is-bad

There are a good number of spoilers in the tenth image, and it contains no useful information, so you'd be strongly advised to not enlarge it. There's a Chapter 2 spoiler in the charts as well (the same one LetoYami has), so be a little careful if you haven't finished that chapter yet.

---
"The world is a sphere. That means that the east is connected to the west, and the north is connected to the south." ~Enrique, Skies of Arcadia
#4Progamer2003(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 7:12:17 AM
When you say (2 events) for Maizono, does that mean I would get nothing if I give her more gifts?
---
The sword from your heart is the mightiest weapon of all. Believe in it, and it shall defeat your greatest enemies.
#5LetoYamiPosted 6/28/2013 9:07:03 AM
Progamer2003 posted...
When you say (2 events) for Maizono, does that mean I would get nothing if I give her more gifts?

An event will give a notification that their report card has been updated along with gaining a skill or max sp boost. So basically it means that you will hear something unique about the character that you didn't know before.

These events will appear on the report card as the second page and beyond. This means that with two events Sayaka Maizono has 3 pages in her report card to get. Put in reverse if your report card has 3 page entries for her then you've done anything unique with her already.

As a note the report card also shows which event gives what. Maizono's first event gives the skill "Voice of Gold" that does more damage during MachineGun Talk Battle. Her second event gives +1 to max sp.

TL;DR If your report card reads (1+event number) in total entries you should be done with that person during free time and presents are a waste.
#6Progamer2003(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 10:41:32 AM
LetoYami posted...
Progamer2003 posted...

An event will give a notification that their report card has been updated along with gaining a skill or max sp boost. So basically it means that you will hear something unique about the character that you didn't know before.

These events will appear on the report card as the second page and beyond. This means that with two events Sayaka Maizono has 3 pages in her report card to get. Put in reverse if your report card has 3 page entries for her then you've done anything unique with her already.

As a note the report card also shows which event gives what. Maizono's first event gives the skill "Voice of Gold" that does more damage during MachineGun Talk Battle. Her second event gives +1 to max sp.

TL;DR If your report card reads (1+event number) in total entries you should be done with that person during free time and presents are a waste.

Oh, that clears things up. Thanks. Guess I'm done with her then.
---
#7phalnxPosted 6/28/2013 1:32:02 PM
Anyone remember what chapters Genocider shows up for free time?
#8astranabeatPosted 6/28/2013 4:28:43 PM
phalnx posted...
Anyone remember what chapters Genocider shows up for free time?

chapter 3
#9LetoYamiPosted 6/30/2013 1:04:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10LetoYamiPosted 7/1/2013 12:57:34 AM
The below is currently what I have as their favorite gifts. If it has ??? then a number that's the ###/100 presents list number. It simply means I have yet to get the item myself and know the patched version of the game calls the item. Also note the order is simply my own caring how I felt like clearing them all. The number next to the name shows how many events the wiki says they have. I have yet to confirm this myself for all of them.

Last name on the list is a spoiler if you have yet to beat chapter 2. Also reposted due to unintentional issues.

Ishimaru Kiyotaka (four events)
Tomorrow’s Gloves, Red Scart, Reaction Shot Montage, Chin Drill

Byakuya Togami(five events)
Koffee Luwack, Scarab Brooch, Golden Gun, ???(57), Crystal Skull, Golden Airplane, Prince Shotoku’s Globe

Mondo Oowada(four events)
Hyperspeed Cup Ramen, Rollerslippers, A Fresh Sarashi, Chinchilla Bike Seat

Leon Kuwata(three events)
???(17), ???(21), ???(33), Project: Zombie

Hifumi Yamada(five events)
???(2), Greaspuds, Super Squishy Princess Figure, Unlimited Dandelion Works, Chougirin

Yasuhiro Hagakure(six events)
Crystal Skull, Golden Airplane, Prince Shotoku’s Globe, ???(76) Meteorite Arrow

Sayaka Maizono(two events)
Kitty Barrette, Affair Ring, In Vitro Rose, Cherry Blossom Bouquet, ???(17)

Kyouko Kirigiri(four events)
Koffee Luwack, ???(21), In Vitro Rose, Cherry Blossom Bouquet, Bojobo Doll

Aoi Asahina(six events)
Lifesaver Donuts, Kitty Barrette, G-sick, Water Rubber, Radio Kid Doll

Touko Fukawa(five events)
???(17), Forehead Glasses, In Vitro Rose, Cherry Blossom Bouquet, Antique Doll, ???(71), A Master’s Fountain Pen

Sakura Oogami(five events)
The God of Ward, A Fresh Sarashi, In Vitro Rose, Ashura’s Tears, ???(65)

Celes(six events)
Rose Hip Tea, Affair Ring, Phoenix Diamon, Rose Whip, Antique Doll

Junko Enoshima(three events)
Ration, Kitty Barrette, In Vitro Rose, Golden Airplane

Chihiro Fujisaki(four events)
???(21), ???(42), Unlimited Dandelion Works, Cougirin

Genocider Shou(three events)
???(17), ???(71), Vibrating Kokeshi