The Puppetmaster's best side (ending spoilers!)

#1natchu96Posted 8/19/2013 7:33:45 AM
Clearly, Junko is so bored of herself that she can't even stick to one routine, but which version of the "real" Junko did you think was her best?

I mean, I would make a poll, but if there were any fan names for them I have no idea what they are. Most I heard from this board is "Dio" . . . the one with the crown calling us mortals?
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#2SolitaireDPosted 8/19/2013 8:59:55 AM
TC played the sequel?

There is an extra Doraemon-style persona in the sequel. Kudos to Monokuma's voice actress.
#3SigmaSlashPosted 8/19/2013 2:22:09 PM
We see the real Junko when she makes that face with the flat expression and when she's fetishistic about her own death.

The rest are just personas she made up, from all indication.

SolitaireD posted...

There is an extra Doraemon-style persona in the sequel. Kudos to Monokuma's voice actress.

There are several extra personalities in the sequel. There's also that girl from Dangan Ronpa Zero.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMnhk26J1bM (Proof that Superman and Sephiroth are one and the same.)
#4xNinjaOfChaosxPosted 8/19/2013 3:24:08 PM
I think my favorite aesthetically was her crown one (I dunno what it was, but that crown on her head and her pose just seemed... right), but dialogue wise, probably her Dio pose.
#5natchu96(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 3:33:16 PM
SigmaSlash posted...
We see the real Junko when she makes that face with the flat expression and when she's fetishistic about her own death.

The rest are just personas she made up, from all indication.

SolitaireD posted...

There are several extra personalities in the sequel. There's also that girl from Dangan Ronpa Zero.

Made up or not, even actors can have better-than-usual performances. The matter in this topic is which one.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#6metaIsluggPosted 8/23/2013 12:25:35 PM
The "orderly secretary" side was really hot.
---
http://i.imgur.com/1CL7bOR.gif
#7korokunPosted 8/28/2013 6:04:18 AM
Played and beat it yesterday:

Various Junko Personalities:
- The "I'm too cool for you" personality
- The "nerdy girl" aka Nastasia from Super Paper Mario (she'd be a great boss)
- The "emo" one.
- The "chou kawaii (too cute)" one.
- The "Punk - **** YEAH!" personality. (She reminds me of that blond rock manager that gets off on heavy metal from Krauser) (Detroit Metal City)
- The "B**ch Made Me" or "Queen" personality.

Personally I like the "nerd", the "emo", and the "b**ch".