3 question about this game!! Be kind to answer please. I might buy it depending

#1vr6exyvr6exyPosted 11/1/2011 1:47:35 AM
i heard the controls can be changed so it plays like older AC games. The only problem i had with the controls was the plane kept moving around to fast and got me a little motion sick. What happens when you change the controls? Do planes still move around so quickly?
Is there a free fly mode?
Landing and Take offs?
Thanks..
#2OZ_ArchangelPosted 11/1/2011 2:03:33 AM
Changing the control should not impact the speed of the planes
There is no free fly mode
There is no landing and take off mode, only a few of them in some stages, not many but.
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#3WingZero0782Posted 11/1/2011 1:10:45 PM
vr6exyvr6exy posted...
i heard the controls can be changed so it plays like older AC games. The only problem i had with the controls was the plane kept moving around to fast and got me a little motion sick. What happens when you change the controls? Do planes still move around so quickly?

Landing and Take offs?

Thanks..

DFM could be the reason why you're getting motion sickness.

I've heard there's no Free Mission, above user says there isn't so I'll take their word.

There is Take off/Landing but it's rubbish, yes you control the plane to land and I think you accelerate to take off (or is it automatic?) but the plane automatically slows and stops when it lands (unlike previous games where you had full control of the plane and could pull of a Top Gun style landing and then hit full throttle and take off, if only AC let you taxi your plane).

To me this AC is like a "My First Ace Combat" style game where they've simplified things, but that's just my opinion.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#4Azure164Posted 11/2/2011 12:32:54 PM
vr6exyvr6exy posted...
Landing and Take offs?
Thanks..

Most likely not change the speed the plane changes around
No free fly at all, but there is free mission
Some missions feature this - landing is a more challenging than the previous games.