3 question about this game!! Be kind to answer please. I might buy it depending

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
  3. 3 question about this game!! Be kind to answer please. I might buy it depending
4 years ago#1
i heard the controls can be changed so it plays like older AC games. The only problem i had with the controls was the plane kept moving around to fast and got me a little motion sick. What happens when you change the controls? Do planes still move around so quickly?
Is there a free fly mode?
Landing and Take offs?
Thanks..
4 years ago#2
Changing the control should not impact the speed of the planes
There is no free fly mode
There is no landing and take off mode, only a few of them in some stages, not many but.
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
4 years ago#3
vr6exyvr6exy posted...
i heard the controls can be changed so it plays like older AC games. The only problem i had with the controls was the plane kept moving around to fast and got me a little motion sick. What happens when you change the controls? Do planes still move around so quickly?

Landing and Take offs?

Thanks..

DFM could be the reason why you're getting motion sickness.

I've heard there's no Free Mission, above user says there isn't so I'll take their word.

There is Take off/Landing but it's rubbish, yes you control the plane to land and I think you accelerate to take off (or is it automatic?) but the plane automatically slows and stops when it lands (unlike previous games where you had full control of the plane and could pull of a Top Gun style landing and then hit full throttle and take off, if only AC let you taxi your plane).

To me this AC is like a "My First Ace Combat" style game where they've simplified things, but that's just my opinion.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
4 years ago#4
vr6exyvr6exy posted...
Landing and Take offs?
Thanks..

Most likely not change the speed the plane changes around
No free fly at all, but there is free mission
Some missions feature this - landing is a more challenging than the previous games.
  1. Boards
  2. Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
  3. 3 question about this game!! Be kind to answer please. I might buy it depending

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived