I can't beat charme /rage

#1majinbuu58Posted 1/14/2011 9:36:03 PM
Any advice? :(
---
"Einstein's intellectual superior is going to crunch numbers for a living. no wonder modern society is going down the toilet." ExileNineteen
#2DRCEQPosted 1/14/2011 10:18:38 PM
Can't beat her? Dang she's easy. just use your sword's swinging arc to your advantage of attacking her so you don't stand in the way of her attacks and charges.
#3majinbuu58(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2011 10:20:49 PM
Wha? I get hit anyways. lol Not by her charge, but her normal attack.
---
"Einstein's intellectual superior is going to crunch numbers for a living. no wonder modern society is going down the toilet." ExileNineteen
#4DRCEQPosted 1/14/2011 11:22:26 PM
Louie has a larger swing arc than Charme, and when I first fought her, she didn't attack all too often. Back her into a corner and slug away. You'll do more damage than she will to you. Bring a bunch of food anyways just in case.
#5DetsuaxhePosted 1/15/2011 1:34:17 PM
Run and dodge until she uses a flame charge, then attack her with your spin attack while she's recovering. Repeat.
---
Where's my "Accept This Moderation with Extreme Reluctance and Resentful Glares" button?
When reading and responding to my posts, try to take it easy.
#6gejsivPosted 1/15/2011 2:28:51 PM
Louie out ranges her, and since she can't attack while moving you'll always have the advantage. Stand still, wait for her to come to you, and bash her.

If she starts an attack far away from you it is either a dash attack or she's throwing a trap; just side step it.
---
-gejsiv- :/
It cost four hundred thousand dollars to read this signature for twelve seconds.
#7mabber_IIIPosted 1/17/2011 12:10:06 AM
trying to play it smart doesn't work. just hammer on her and get the timing down right when she walks into your range
#8red255Posted 1/20/2011 9:36:14 PM
Have better armor, and weapon, and hit her, and use food to recover HP.

I suppose you could dodge her a few times and use openings to attack safely but theres really no need.
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.