If The Kid is the hardest stage in the game...

#1EntotrtePosted 9/8/2012 6:04:05 AM
...this game will cause me less trouble than I originally thought.

And if you think that I said that because I beat that Warp Zone really easily, NO.

5 hours.....got to level 3...and it froze. Another 6-7 hours the next day and I finally beat it.

And you may think why I say that SMB will not cause me that much trouble if I spent a good amount of time doing The Kid Warp Zone. Well, I am REALLY used to being frustrated because of videogames, and this wasn't THAT bad. (The only thing that pissed me off is how luck-based is in some parts the 2nd level)
However, I've heard that the Skyscrapper warp zone is REALLY bad as well but with a limit of 3 lives on each stage. THAT will piss me off. A LOT. I know myself well enough to know that The Skyscrapper will probably stop me from playing this game for at least a month.

If you've read everything, thank you
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, and you are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#2SeijinMisakoPosted 9/8/2012 4:59:01 PM
As far as I am concerned, I don't feel that any of The Kid's stages are the hardest of the game, seeing as I managed to beat them (took me roughly two hours, with the middle stage being the worst for me), while there are other stages that I still have yet to beat in dark world Cotton Alley. And I've beaten Skyscrapper, admittedly after a lot of tries, but it was still an easier experience than The Kid's levels, and a second time for bandages.

But that's just me.
---
"What kind of moron gets hit by a bus inside a shopping mall?" -Maria Torres, Trauma Team
#3uzzbuzz77Posted 9/8/2012 10:48:24 PM
All the levels and bandages are not too challenging. It's when you start to attempt deathless runs that you will rage a lot.
---
My 8Bit channel; Requests welcome!
http://www.youtube.com/user/8BitUzz
#4Entotrte(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2012 9:19:54 AM
I'm not going to do Deathless runs, too hardcore for me xD

Today i tried Skyscrapper, the first stage was actually pretty easy IMO, the second, seems REALLY hard, especially if you want the bandage (Which I do)
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, and you are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#5wobbuffet10Posted 9/17/2012 5:32:07 AM
I just played the Kid warpzone yesterday, and I'm glad to hear that it's one of the hardest parts of the game. It probably took me an hour and a half to complete, the first level taking the longest.
---
backloggery.com/melatonin
soundcloud.com/z-plan
#6AROCK86Posted 10/4/2012 9:30:36 AM
I just beat the Kid warp zone last night. It was pretty brutal. Took me almost 3 hours, but it feels good having done it. This is the first I've heard of the Skyscraper level. Just when I thought I was through the hardest part...
---
[OF] Mini Mii
Video Games: the only reason you get out of bed every afternoon.
#7wobbuffet10Posted 10/4/2012 1:37:48 PM
AROCK86 posted...
I just beat the Kid warp zone last night. It was pretty brutal. Took me almost 3 hours, but it feels good having done it. This is the first I've heard of the Skyscraper level. Just when I thought I was through the hardest part...

Skyscraper was pretty tough, but I still found it to be easier than The Kid's stages. The overall difficulty is much easier actually, it's just that you have limited lives. It's all about taking your time and not losing your head, really. While the Kid's stages took me about an hour and a half, Skyscraper took me under an hour.
---
backloggery.com/melatonin
soundcloud.com/z-plan
#8deathtankPosted 10/20/2012 3:31:50 AM
it took me 3 days to beat the kids level, one day per level, I ended up a level and paused, and so on.
I was lucky the game didnt froze while I did that. =/
---
Lonely Rolling Star