Too fast for Dr. Fetus? *spoilers*

#1plydevryzldgmPosted 10/3/2012 11:00:38 AM
So, I'm trying to finish the final boss stage in the light world... and it seems that no matter what I do, when I get to the end of the stage where I am supposed to drop the floor so Dr. Fetus falls to his doom, he never shows up. So, I end up getting trapped in the area with the button, and then the saws continue to move and kill me.

I'm not sure if this is due to the fact that I'm going through the level too fast, or what, but I've tried slowing down and I can't seem to get it so that Dr. Fetus will go on the bridge at the end. Has anyone heard of this before, and do you know of any solutions? Thanks.
---
Perfect solution: send me your 72" LCD and I'll send you my 19" Tube TV, guaranteed not to lag! Problem solved! - Dark_Link_13
#2AROCK86Posted 10/4/2012 9:19:44 AM
You're in luck. I encountered this exact problem a few days ago, but I found a solution.

If you remember the section right before the room with the button, there is a fairly safe section of wall you had to jump from that goes all the way to the bottom of the screen. If you are far enough ahead, you can actually keep wall jumping on that wall and slide under the 2nd set of saw blades. Then you can go in and hit the button and just wait for Dr. Fetus to catch up without having to worry about the blades killing you.

There are a few youtube videos that do this, but I can't remember where I found them. Hopefully you'll understand what I'm saying.
---
[OF] Mini Mii
Video Games: the only reason you get out of bed every afternoon.