so I was playing and bandage girl was spazzing out...

#1YoshiTurtwig529Posted 12/23/2012 10:36:59 AM
I had saved her when she was in some sort of portal-like animation. She looked like a portal but pink with bandage girls face. Instead of saving her I was sent to through some sort of warp zone with a similar spazzed out meat boy. I then got a blue screen with a spazzed out meat boy on it and ended up in a retro warp zone with 3 lives. It was pretty tough so I died and ended up back on the level select. I've seen her spazz out like this before but died before I could get to her.

What is this all about? has anyone else seen this?
---
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!
#2YoshiTurtwig529(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 10:40:31 AM
oh, and I just noticed this too. A gold colored level has shown up that leads me to where I was teleported.
---
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!
#3ZeldaFreak29Posted 12/24/2012 9:53:14 PM
That would be the negative zone. After you beat the boss for that world, there is a slim chance that BG will be spazzing out, and if you reach her you'll warp to the negative zone. The gold spot on the map is where you go to teleport there after you've played the level.
More topics from this board...
Glitch with Dr. FetusScimuso18/24 3:26PM