A+ on dark worlds?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Meat Boy
  3. A+ on dark worlds?

User Info: Thorisoka

Thorisoka
4 years ago#1
Hi,

Do you get something from beating every dark world levels with an A+, beside obvious satisfaction? I mean, having A+ in light world has the obvious use of unlocking dark world levels, but I seem to be able to get 100% in a chapter without having all A+...

By the way, I sometimes get an A+ while finishing with a few more milliseconds than the objective, it this normal?

User Info: GiantCherry

GiantCherry
4 years ago#2
You get nothing other than satisfaction from it. And it differs per level if you get a time close to the A+ par, but it's not rare I think...

User Info: Thorisoka

Thorisoka
4 years ago#3
Thanks a lot for your answer! I'll see if I can get the satisfaction of a full A+ later on, let's first finish the game.

As for getting A+ with worse time, I think was just too confused: after redoing some level to get bandage I still got A+, which lead me to believe bandages got you it too. But then I realize you get A+ every time you redo a level after getting it for the first time.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Meat Boy
  3. A+ on dark worlds?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived