GGGRRuuuaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Meat Boy
  3. GGGRRuuuaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

User Info: Master_Pwner

Master_Pwner
3 years ago#1
I have just tried to unlock freaking The Kid for an entire "/%$% hour to no avail.

Honestly I have played this game for 9 hours total, and am 39% progress so far, and now I have just wasted an ENITIRE HOUR to absolutely ZERO RESULTS.

Not in a single sitting two, scattered across 3 sittings today, I had to stop each time because I was about to throw my controller at my screen, I love this game but it's also the worst game ever.

/$%$&%$/$"/$%
GLACIER FTW
Coq

User Info: wanna300454

wanna300454
3 years ago#2
I know exactly how you feel. Not more than an hour ago I got into what is very likely one of the greatest video game rages I've ever had! I was hopelessly trying to get past this one level, probably died on it more times than I've died on any other level. I was literally screaming a 15 minute long monologue of how the game is absolutely fantastic, but they completely screwed it up with the unimaginable difficulty. I went as far as to saying that the creator of this game was Satan himself and that I had just fed the devil 14 euro and bla bla bla etc... Also, I could feel my head heating up and realized a bunch of pressure was going to it, I could have sworn that if I continued playing I would have popped a vein no doubt.

It's a real shame, I don't know why a developer like Team Meat wouldn't bother publishing a game with in-explainable difficulty. I don't know, maybe I just really suck at the game and the game isn't difficult at all, but if that's the case then it would only make me angrier.

User Info: thecrazyfrog

thecrazyfrog
3 years ago#3
It isn't time wasted. You'll get there eventually... maybe.

User Info: SeijinMisako

SeijinMisako
3 years ago#4
You played the game for a total of nine hours, and you tried for one hour. That might be part of the problem. It takes a long time before you really start to master the physics of the game. When I unlocked The Kid, it took me roughly two hours, and I had a couple dozens of hours of game time.

Try again later, perhaps.
"What kind of moron gets hit by a bus inside a shopping mall?" -Maria Torres, Trauma Team
  1. Boards
  2. Super Meat Boy
  3. GGGRRuuuaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived