controls not responsive?

#1OtakuGameraPosted 11/28/2010 11:47:15 PM
sometimes, when i press anything to do something, the controls is not responsive.. like when i tried to jump, i have to press spacebar multiple times before they recognize that im pressing spacebar.. anyone knows how to fix this? i set my graphics all to the lowest settings already and it's not working..

my specs incase anyone wants to know..

intel duo core T6600 2.2ghz
4GB ddr3 ram
ATI HD radeon 4570
---
oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the necromancer!!! MYSTIC CAGE!!! - blast you into oblivion :P
#2faizan91Posted 11/29/2010 12:52:31 AM

yeah im facing same thing..

but i dont think its graphics problem...

something is wrong with the game....

#3433_deepseaPosted 11/29/2010 3:04:44 AM

It is a button delay bug, when you hit the button, the game recognize it but it will delay about 2-3s to process...

This is control system bug not a graphics bug...

#4OtakuGamera(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2010 6:56:44 AM
is there a fix yet?
---
oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the necromancer!!! MYSTIC CAGE!!! - blast you into oblivion :P
#5433_deepseaPosted 11/29/2010 10:26:42 AM

OtakuGamera posted...
is there a fix yet?
---

Some people said that if you reduce resolution and then inscrease it, the delay issue will reduce (delay bug still happen but with shorter delay time) or you can play it at low resolution (about 800x600). This is the only way i know at this time... Or you must wait for a offcial game patch... Of course if the developer want to do this...

#6_Elite_Bushido_Posted 11/29/2010 1:06:32 PM
im using a 360 controller and i have no issue at all
---
CPU: i7 920@4.3GHz | GPU: x2 GALAXY GTX 480 SLI | MOBO: EVGA X58 Classified
RAM: G.Skill Trident 6Gb | PSU: Enermax Revolution 85+ 950W
#7ensomneacPosted 11/30/2010 1:57:06 PM

I'm using a wireless 360 controller and it works fine.

@ the OP, your video card isn't that powerful.

Anyway, try turning vsync on/off.

#8OtakuGamera(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2010 7:21:23 AM
well what do you know.. turning on vsync actually works!!! thanks man!!
---
#9VisMajorXPosted 12/1/2010 8:07:58 PM
Yes, I am using a LogiTech and I get this issue often. I found it had to do with the DIRECTION I had the camera facing sometimes.

For example, on the Ultimate dimention, you are trying to prevent 3 guys using consoles from being attacked by electric monsters? Well I would stand on one of the paths and .. tap tap tap, and NOTHING would happen, the monsters would run right by me and it would happen repeatedly even after level reloading. HOWEVER if, in that exact same situation, I rotated the camera so that I was viewing from a different and not as useful angle that suddenly the controls would become responsive. Very odd.

But you say turning on vsync works? Okay.. off to try it, ALTHOUGH BTW.. I found for some reason that the problem got less severe as the game went on.

This is a great game.
#10HazzerzPosted 12/3/2010 11:37:02 AM

Turning vsync on and off didn't do much (if anything) for me, sadly. I'm stuck on the dam with Electro, you have to jump over some of his attacks and that's just not happening =\

Hope someone figures this out, or a patch comes out. It's a pretty fun game so far.