French fry costume lure not working

#1AroclePosted 12/7/2010 10:47:22 AM
Hello!

I'm having a problem with French Fry costume's lure... I'm at a point only Reynold has the costume and I'm supposed to lure the birds away from the chests and the kids to the french fry vendor... None of them starts to follow me no matter how long i circle around them with the costume ability on.

Anyone else had this problem or am I just using it wrong? :-o

Thanks beforehand!
#2JelDeRebelPosted 12/7/2010 5:09:12 PM
got the same problem

saw the same topic on the X360 forum, few people have this bug
---
http://card.mygamercard.net/JelDeRebel.png
http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/JelDeRebel.png
#3ptraceyPosted 12/21/2010 11:04:12 PM
I'm having the same problem. No one who's hungry will follow me so I can't get my costumes back. Any solutions? I'm Level 7 and have all the quests done and I'm missing just the yan for the Unicorn costume, otherwise, I haven't missed anything. I'm stuck. :/
#4FireKatKidPosted 12/22/2010 12:24:09 AM
It is a very annoying glitch. Sad thing is, I got my costumes back, then turned it off assuming that it did an auto save right afterwards, since it counted as me completing a quest and all. Came back on the next day, saw the patch, then logged on. Reverted me back to when I got the card quest on that stage. Yay glitch.
#5ptraceyPosted 12/22/2010 9:15:09 AM
I've tried restarting the game and my console but I'm still stuck. It starts me off right after accepting the card quest as well, but I haven't gotten the French Fry costume yet as to try and avoid this crazy glitch from being permanent. I need tips! D:
#6PriyaMusePosted 12/22/2010 10:41:02 AM
Th exact same thing happened to me. Ive been tring to get the hungry french fry kids to follow me for anhour now; t hat's when I decided to start a new game.
#7ptraceyPosted 12/23/2010 2:55:50 PM
Start a new game? Oh no, that's worst case scenario. I'll just wait for a patch I guess, I've got plenty of other stuff to play. If they don't fix this glitch I wonder how if I'll get the new DLC, or will it be just as glitchy with the new costumes and abilities... :/
#8FireKatKidPosted 12/28/2010 1:36:59 PM
From what my brother said, even after the patch is introduced, you still have to start a new game to get past the glitch. So, uh... nah I'm good. I hate starting games over, let alone being given the choices "do it or you can't finish the game."
#9Slimer12Posted 1/17/2011 4:32:33 PM
Funny thing is I beat the game a while back, before downloading the update with no problems...Then my son played the game after I downloaded the update and bought the Grubbins on Ice and now he is having the same problem....Sounds like the game update caused the glitch.
---
My father passed recently. God rest his soul, I will forever miss him. My wife filed for divorce recently, and for that, I rejoice.
PSN ID - JaggedJimmyJay