Find the cipher sidequest

#1thepatrickpetPosted 3/23/2013 1:46:22 AM
Where the hell is the cipher!? I've been looking for it for about 2 hours and I can't find it. Can anyone who completed this sidequest help me please?
#2thepatrickpet(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 1:47:41 AM
It's the sidequest unlocked after you find a message written in blood on the wall of the toilet in hall of heroes. Can anyone tell me where is the cipher needed to decipher the code? thank you very much
#3hasuhunterPosted 3/24/2013 11:45:56 AM
just found it. In opposide side of the building with code you found building with cannon ( u notice cannon just when enter building ) book in the muzzle of this cannon.. enjoy!
#4thepatrickpet(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 12:35:53 PM
hasuhunter posted...
just found it. In opposide side of the building with code you found building with cannon ( u notice cannon just when enter building ) book in the muzzle of this cannon.. enjoy!

yeah, I gave up too soon and now I almost finished the game, there are lots of collectibles in this game and you have to be extra thorough to be able to get them all. I'll just get all of them on my 2nd playthrough. thanks for the reply though
#5jaso13_basicPosted 3/24/2013 12:45:47 PM
Where's the second one deciphered in the good time club?
---
Not changing this signature until John Morrison and Drew McIntyre wins the WWE/WHC Title: 10-09-09...which means never.
#6kyyylekeyPosted 3/24/2013 2:39:09 PM
jaso13_basic posted...

Go out of the club, turn left at the bottom of the stairs, turn right onto the road, cut across the street and keep going till you get to the docks. Turn left and the building that contains the cipher will be on your immediate left with a padlock on it. There are a bunch of clocks on the inside of the shop.
#7jaso13_basicPosted 3/24/2013 3:07:40 PM(edited)
kyyylekey posted...
jaso13_basic posted...

Go out of the club, turn left at the bottom of the stairs, turn right onto the road, cut across the street and keep going till you get to the docks. Turn left and the building that contains the cipher will be on your immediate left with a padlock on it. There are a bunch of clocks on the inside of the shop.

Thank you, I never would've found it. I completely forgot that room.
---
Not changing this signature until John Morrison and Drew McIntyre wins the WWE/WHC Title: 10-09-09...which means never.
#8TimeNDrudgePosted 3/24/2013 8:17:33 PM
sidequest?
#9thepatrickpet(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 9:33:55 PM
how about the third code? I found the cipher, but I don't know where the code is. I found it during my mission to go to Comstock House. Anybody can help me where the code is?
#10kyyylekeyPosted 3/25/2013 2:09:10 AM
thepatrickpet posted...
how about the third code? I found the cipher, but I don't know where the code is. I found it during my mission to go to Comstock House. Anybody can help me where the code is?

Yeah, for everyone else, the cipher he's talking about is found on a small piece of paper on a desk inside the bank in the neighborhood outside of Comstock House near the end of the game. It's in the wing of the bank to the left of the giant vault door if you're facing it. The code book for it is found this way: exit the bank, turn left at the bottom of the stairs, turn left and open the padlocked gate if you haven't already, go straight up those stairs and directly into the burned out building ahead. Go to the basement level, head into the side room of the basement and look around on the shelves by the sink. The code book is there, but the room is very dark so you may not even see it before you see the text to grab it pop up on the screen.