Find the cipher sidequest

#11ButtersChunkyPosted 3/25/2013 12:50:27 PM
Uhhm, I can't find this "little piece of paper" or the big vault door you're on about. :s
#12a22121991Posted 3/25/2013 1:56:09 PM
Can someone tell me where the cannon is for the first cipher? I found the writing in the bathroom of the bar and a picture of a cannon on the floor with the end circled. Im sure I've seen the cannon already but I can't remember where.
#13kyyylekeyPosted 3/25/2013 2:27:17 PM(edited)
ButtersChunky posted...
Uhhm, I can't find this "little piece of paper" or the big vault door you're on about. :s

Have you already started Lady Comstock's three trails quest? You can get into the lobby of the bank, but you can't access it proper until you start that quest, then you're required to go in there to complete it.

a22121991 posted...
Can someone tell me where the cannon is for the first cipher? I found the writing in the bathroom of the bar and a picture of a cannon on the floor with the end circled. Im sure I've seen the cannon already but I can't remember where.

It's in the gift shop directly opposite the bar.
#14spikerules1Posted 3/26/2013 3:36:25 PM
I found the cipher (it's easy as its on the photo on the floor next to the dead guy in the toilet with the writing on the wall)... is that the quest? Is that all you have to do?
---
"Live in Ca. Gamespot screwed me too. I'm still walking funny."
RESIDENTEVILGAMER
#15JayGood259OzPosted 3/26/2013 3:39:45 PM
thepatrickpet posted...
hasuhunter posted...
just found it. In opposide side of the building with code you found building with cannon ( u notice cannon just when enter building ) book in the muzzle of this cannon.. enjoy!

yeah, I gave up too soon and now I almost finished the game, there are lots of collectibles in this game and you have to be extra thorough to be able to get them all. I'll just get all of them on my 2nd playthrough. thanks for the reply though

There is chapter select a s well. I don't think you really get anything for these side quests though.
#16XxGhaleonxXPosted 3/26/2013 9:17:10 PM
spikerules1 posted...
I found the cipher (it's easy as its on the photo on the floor next to the dead guy in the toilet with the writing on the wall)... is that the quest? Is that all you have to do?

Yeah I got this one "tip the hat to the Vox" then what?
---
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=521302869
PSN: acetonskyhigh
#17gromanjiPosted 3/26/2013 9:25:31 PM
Where is the second code? I found the cipher in a locked room by the docks. Now I am in the good time club but I don't know where the code is.
#18gromanjiPosted 3/26/2013 9:35:04 PM
gromanji posted...
Where is the second code? I found the cipher in a locked room by the docks. Now I am in the good time club but I don't know where the code is.

It is by an open furnace in the Disposal room on a stack of "Chen Lin" signs.

Thanks me!