So this game has No Multiplayer which means this game will Die in a Month.

#1The_Big_DeekPosted 3/26/2013 10:40:56 AM
Bio 2 had online multiplayer. after u beet the campain you go and rankup online. after you beet Bio 3 what are you supposed to do???? re-beet it ? i dont want to keep beeting it. i want to play online. why on earth would they remove online mp???? this is my Opinion.
---
COD4 >>>>>> BO1 > BO2 >>>>> MW3 >> MW2 > COD3 > WAW > COD2 > COD1
#2SymphonicRainPosted 3/26/2013 10:45:12 AM
And a valuable one it seems to be.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#3VaultBoyXPosted 3/26/2013 10:49:39 AM
The_Big_Deek posted...
Bio 2 had online multiplayer. after u beet the campain you go and rankup online. after you beet Bio 3 what are you supposed to do???? re-beet it ? i dont want to keep beeting it. i want to play online. why on earth would they remove online mp???? this is my Opinion.

Skyrim
---
GT: Ace of SpadesX8
#4x_lone_x_wolf_xPosted 3/26/2013 10:49:48 AM
DLC
---
"He's dead! I love him.... Oh he's breathing.... Loser!"
#5Stouffer1Posted 3/26/2013 10:49:51 AM
Why would they add it? The second game had awful mp, sp suffered due to it.

Same with tomb raider tbh.

No mp and a great sp, is better than a mediocre sp, and a bad mp.
#6zooknutPosted 3/26/2013 10:51:20 AM
I played thru bioshock like 6 times and bioshock 2 about 4 times...just saying
#7The_Big_Deek(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 10:51:37 AM
VaultBoyX posted...
The_Big_Deek posted...

Skyrim

hahahahah your comparing an awesome lengthy hundred-hour RPG with a short campaign FPS game with no MP?

you should learn in school that FPS games NEED online multiplayer to survive otherwise they die out.
---
#8Video_Game_CzarPosted 3/26/2013 10:52:18 AM
I hate this generation of gamers.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#9The_Big_Deek(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 10:53:22 AM
Stouffer1 posted...
Why would they add it? The second game had awful mp, sp suffered due to it.

Same with tomb raider tbh.

No mp and a great sp, is better than a mediocre sp, and a bad mp.

why would the SP suffer???? why on earth would it suffer????

they are separate parts with no link to each other. ME3 had awesome Coop MP and most of the nerds n terds said wah wah wah i dont want MP wah wah. the best part of ME was adding online to play with your friends. only people without friends hate when a game adds MP.
---
#10Stouffer1Posted 3/26/2013 10:53:26 AM
The_Big_Deek posted...
VaultBoyX posted...
The_Big_Deek posted...

Skyrim

hahahahah your comparing an awesome lengthy hundred-hour RPG with a short campaign FPS game with no MP?

you should learn in school that FPS games NEED online multiplayer to survive otherwise they die out.

The original says hello.