About how long does it take for the downloadable content to come out?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. About how long does it take for the downloadable content to come out?

User Info: ReallySnow55

ReallySnow55
3 years ago#1
I'm not saying i want it now but this is the only game i will be buying the downloadable content for and i haven't really bought it before around how long does it take for that type of stuff to come out?
SPOILERS..........
I mean they really could branch of the story with the downloadable content just like the branches in the game

User Info: G-Scythe

G-Scythe
3 years ago#2
BioShock 2 took over half a year I believe :/
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011

User Info: lod7

lod7
3 years ago#3
If you are talking about Minerva's den Bio 2 released a bunch of multiplayer DLC before that. I believe it took about a month for the initial DLC, but then again the devs were planning it from the start by just downloading unlock codes and not really actual DLC.

I am willing to bet it will be 2-3 months before the first DLC for this game and I will presume the pattern will repeat until the 3rd one. Just so the game gets spot light for entire year giving many more people a chance to buy and check the game out.
A man chooses, I chose the impossible. Against all odds and with big brass balls I became a historian and a savior. I am seriously good at this

User Info: Drkr_Zen

Drkr_Zen
3 years ago#4
As of the end of February, Ken Levine said they hadn't even began to work on the DLC. And, the only DLC on disc is from preorders... sooo, probably a few months, at least. Maybe something over the Summer.
Playing: MGR:R, Sly 4, Borderlands 2 (GOTY 2012), BioShock Infinite (GOTY 2013)
"See You Space Cowboy."
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. About how long does it take for the downloadable content to come out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived