About how long does it take for the downloadable content to come out?

#1ReallySnow55Posted 4/7/2013 9:11:52 PM
I'm not saying i want it now but this is the only game i will be buying the downloadable content for and i haven't really bought it before around how long does it take for that type of stuff to come out?
SPOILERS..........
I mean they really could branch of the story with the downloadable content just like the branches in the game
#2G-ScythePosted 4/7/2013 9:19:22 PM
BioShock 2 took over half a year I believe :/
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#3lod7Posted 4/7/2013 9:42:05 PM
If you are talking about Minerva's den Bio 2 released a bunch of multiplayer DLC before that. I believe it took about a month for the initial DLC, but then again the devs were planning it from the start by just downloading unlock codes and not really actual DLC.

I am willing to bet it will be 2-3 months before the first DLC for this game and I will presume the pattern will repeat until the 3rd one. Just so the game gets spot light for entire year giving many more people a chance to buy and check the game out.
---
A man chooses, I chose the impossible. Against all odds and with big brass balls I became a historian and a savior. I am seriously good at this
#4Drkr_ZenPosted 4/7/2013 9:53:15 PM
As of the end of February, Ken Levine said they hadn't even began to work on the DLC. And, the only DLC on disc is from preorders... sooo, probably a few months, at least. Maybe something over the Summer.
---
Playing: MGR:R, Sly 4, Borderlands 2 (GOTY 2012), BioShock Infinite (GOTY 2013)
"See You Space Cowboy."