Question about Industrial Revolution game

#1AvatanPosted 3/21/2013 12:59:58 PM
Was wondering how I get my code for the rewards I have earned. When I click on the rewards page it says this

In Game Rewards
Congratulations! You've unlocked your BioShock Infinite in-game rewards.
Keep playing BioShock Infinite: Industrial Revolution to unlock all of your rewards!
My Rewards
1.Industrial Revolution Rewards Pack

You've selected Xbox 360 as your platform. Enter this code with your copy of BioShock Infinite in order to access the Industrial Revolution Rewards Pack in the game! This code will not work without a copy of BioShock Infinite.

But there is no code at all on page just a white box that I can not click on or anything could anyone tell me how to get code or will it show up there when game comes out?
---
I can not wait for FFXIV ARR to come out.
#2ssj5kingPosted 3/21/2013 1:01:53 PM
It will be with the game when you get it.
---
Xbox Live GT: Nnnking
#3CarpetfluffPosted 3/21/2013 2:25:50 PM
ssj5king posted...

No it won't, the whole point is the site is supposed to generate it and it's tied to the pre-order code you already got from the retailer. As for the actual answer to this, I don't know. I've got the same little white box and no code showing up too.
#4ssj5kingPosted 3/21/2013 2:30:12 PM
Carpetfluff posted...
ssj5king posted...

No it won't, the whole point is the site is supposed to generate it and it's tied to the pre-order code you already got from the retailer. As for the actual answer to this, I don't know. I've got the same little white box and no code showing up too.

"Be ready to receive detailed instructions on how to redeem this reward with your copy of Bioshock Infinite when it hits store shelves". Says that on the website so either we get something with the game when we get it telling us how to get them or we get an email on how to do it the day of release.
---
#5CarpetfluffPosted 3/21/2013 2:37:33 PM(edited)
ssj5king posted...
Carpetfluff posted...
ssj5king posted...

"Be ready to receive detailed instructions on how to redeem this reward with your copy of Bioshock Infinite when it hits store shelves". Says that on the website so either we get something with the game when we get it telling us how to get them or we get an email on how to do it the day of release.

And if you actually read the FAQ under the claiming my rewards section on the site it clearly says:

On the My Rewards page, here on the site, we have furnished you with a one-time-use code to claim your rewards. Enter that code on your system of choice, with the game, and enjoy your Industrial Revolution Rewards Pack!
#6ssj5kingPosted 3/21/2013 2:37:40 PM
Carpetfluff posted...
ssj5king posted...
Carpetfluff posted...
ssj5king posted...

And if you actually read the FAQ under the claiming my rewards section on the site it clearly says:

On the My Rewards page, here on the site, we have furnished you with a one-time-use code to claim your rewards. Enter that code on your system of choice, with the game, and enjoy you Industrial Revolution Rewards Pack!

Then like the thing says that I just posted, we wont get the code til release day.
---
#7Dicer7Posted 3/21/2013 2:38:37 PM
I was under the assumption that they would be sending emails with codes when the game releases.. or am I wrong?
#8ssj5kingPosted 3/21/2013 2:40:04 PM
Dicer7 posted...
I was under the assumption that they would be sending emails with codes when the game releases.. or am I wrong?

So far it looks like on release day there will be a code on your account on the IR site for you to use.
---
#9CarpetfluffPosted 3/21/2013 2:43:28 PM(edited)
Nothing on the Industrial Revolution site says anything about emailing codes, which is what I thought; the Amazon email I got with the pre-order code says that's what will happen, but the site seems to suggest otherwise. It's no wonder people are confused. Guess I'll just have to drop 2K a line and find out. If the code isn't supposed to generate on the IR site until launch day, you'd think it would mention that fact somewhere.
#10CarpetfluffPosted 3/21/2013 2:50:28 PM(edited)
Okay, I had a look on the 2K support page and in the FAQ there it says they will email codes out on launch day. Looks like they had one plan for the site, then changed their minds. Nothing to do but sit back, wait and hope it's that simple.