help me please for the cipher sidequest

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. help me please for the cipher sidequest
2 years ago#1
Where the hell is the cipher!? I've been looking for it for about 2 hours and I can't find it. Can anyone who completed this sidequest help me please? It's the one in the hall of heroes, after looking at the wall filled with code written in blood
2 years ago#2
Hold on I'll help you just give me a minute

Has anyone seen the car keys for the delorean?
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
2 years ago#3
It's in the room with the statue and the bad guys are. Just go down the hall from the other room with the other bad guys and hang a left.
---
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon
2 years ago#4
Erik_P posted...
It's in the room with the statue and the bad guys are. Just go down the hall from the other room with the other bad guys and hang a left.

thank you very much for the reply! it's the room we come across on the way to find slate right? to get the shock plasma?
2 years ago#5
Wait, what? What room? Is it in Hall of Heroes? Because I don't seem to be able to enter it anymore after I am finished there.
2 years ago#6
Saeglopur01 posted...
Wait, what? What room? Is it in Hall of Heroes? Because I don't seem to be able to enter it anymore after I am finished there.

I don't know, I'm talking nonsense, I give up looking for the first cipher sidequest. I'm just gonna get it in my second playthrough i guess, unless I can return and do it later
2 years ago#7
looked in all 3 halls and still don't see it
2 years ago#8
It's inside the cannon in the shop opposite of where the code is.
2 years ago#9
KennethBR posted...

seriously? I looked almost everywhere and it's there? damn....
2 years ago#10
KennethBR posted...

Where exactly??! Bump
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. help me please for the cipher sidequest

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived