Bucking Bronco vending machine in the beginning...

#1ZenzokukenXPosted 3/26/2013 9:13:44 AM
Where the Bucking Bronco thing costs 375... is it possible to make that much money in the beginning? I have done all the carnival game and got all the prizes and even use my Vigor on the vending machine to spit out coins...
---
PC, Xbizzle, PS3
PSP Go & 3000
#2CyanicKnightPosted 3/26/2013 1:22:43 PM
Yeah, I was in the same situation going, how do I get this amount of money right now? @_@

Most likely you'll get it later on.
---
http://i.imgur.com/35zgfe2.png
This game we played has on gone on far enough. Reveal your true self!
#3tomloadsadoshPosted 3/26/2013 1:24:31 PM
Bucking Bronco is a vigor that you get later in the game.
#4fuchikomaPosted 3/26/2013 1:25:19 PM
there's a pre-order DLC that starts you off with $500, that's the only way I see getting the Vigor from that machine so early
#5Nezu ChizaPosted 3/26/2013 1:34:19 PM
You can't afford that vigor at the start even with the extra eagles, you don't get them till a ways after that machine.
---
"I can't believe how childish you are, both in attitude AND breast size!" - Kusanagi to Momiji, _Blue Seed_
#6fuchikomaPosted 3/26/2013 1:48:57 PM
Nezu Chiza posted...
You can't afford that vigor at the start even with the extra eagles, you don't get them till a ways after that machine.

It only cost $375 if you possess the machine... so with the $500 pre-order dlc yes you can.
#7Donaron13Posted 3/26/2013 2:13:14 PM
fuchikoma posted...
Nezu Chiza posted...

It only cost $375 if you possess the machine... so with the $500 pre-order dlc yes you can.

No, you can't. You don't get that $500 until quite a little bit later, and I'm pretty sure you can't go back. Plus, you get it for free not long after getting your $500.
---
GT: oI GhostFace Io PSN: DelinquentDonny (Vita only)
SSFIV : Ibuki, Balrog TTT2: Paul/Kazuya
#8Nezu ChizaPosted 3/26/2013 3:12:23 PM
fuchikoma posted...
Nezu Chiza posted...

It often helps if you know what you're talking about, my friend. Play the game with the bonus and see if YOU can manage to get the 500 before the game tells you it's available.
---
"I can't believe how childish you are, both in attitude AND breast size!" - Kusanagi to Momiji, _Blue Seed_
#9cryd34thPosted 3/26/2013 3:25:23 PM
Nezu Chiza posted...
fuchikoma posted...
Nezu Chiza posted...

It often helps if you know what you're talking about, my friend. Play the game with the bonus and see if YOU can manage to get the 500 before the game tells you it's available.

I started playing past night with the bonus and couldn't afford it either even after completing all the games. To be honest it was so late I'm not sure when or if I got the $500. I'm guessing it was in the bar where you receive the DLC gear and extra bottles of infusion. I also didn't try and go back to that area afterwards.

If there is a way to get the $500 early, I'm all ears. :)
#10fuchikomaPosted 3/26/2013 3:29:00 PM
sorry I don't purchase day 1 dlc... the game is easy enough as is I don't need to start with a bunch of extra gear. Once you pass the gate and meet the twins the first time you can't return to the area with the bronco vending machine... so yeah if you obtain the $500 after that then it's just a tease.