Seemingly dumb question about switching weapons? OTHER then the 2 in hand?

#1lordgoroPosted 3/27/2013 2:33:18 AM
I downloaded the code for comstock shotgun, it shows up in my menu, but can ONLY use the 2 weapons already equipped.. How do I change out the equipped weapons to others?
---
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?
#2lordgoro(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 2:56:55 AM
Ive got the same problem with vigors! In my menu 8 are listed, but only 3 are "equipped"? So how do I change whats equipped? Vigors AND weapons?
---
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?
#3tomloadsadoshPosted 3/27/2013 3:04:44 AM
You can only hold 2 weapons and to select vigor you have to hold LB.
#4SupernautusPosted 3/27/2013 3:08:23 AM
lordgoro posted...
Ive got the same problem with vigors! In my menu 8 are listed, but only 3 are "equipped"? So how do I change whats equipped? Vigors AND weapons?

Hold lb, highlight the one you want to use, select it. Weapons are only the two, if you want a different weapon, you have to pick it up from the ground.
#5lordgoro(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 3:48:57 AM
tomloadsadosh posted...
You can only hold 2 weapons and to select vigor you have to hold LB.

I know how to choose vigors from the three on my wheel, but in my SELECT menu it lists 8 different vigors, but can only access the 3 on the wheel... How do I change from the ones on the wheel(the lb wheel) to the ones in my SELECT menu?
---
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?
#6JhantaxxPosted 3/27/2013 3:51:24 AM
The menu is just listing the vigors that are in the game. You actually have to acquire them before you can use them.
---
YOLO is carpe diem for stupid people.
#7lordgoro(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 4:07:24 AM
So EVERY vigor and weapon is listed in the menu already? Ive never seen that in previous bioshocks..No wonder its confusing!
---
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?
#8lordgoro(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 4:25:42 AM
So heres an example.. I hit select button, press RB to go to weapons, I have handgun equipped, and the shotgun equipped, but I also have 116 machine gun bullets, but I CANT switch BACK to my machine gun in select menu? So how do I switch my 2 carrying weapons to weapons I have in my inventory? You see the problem?
---
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?
#9lordgoro(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 4:33:02 AM
Never mind.. They changed it.. In order to switch, you CANT switch in the weapons menu.. You HAVE to kill guards and take their weapons, period! Thats a step backwards I think.. II know if I was in that situation, Id personally carry a BAGFUL of different guns and ammo, not just 2!
---
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?
#10Squall954Posted 3/27/2013 5:15:18 AM
lordgoro posted...
Thats a step backwards I think.. II know if I was in that situation, Id personally carry a BAGFUL of different guns and ammo, not just 2!

Yeah, I'm sure you would.
---
THE ONLY KICKSTARTER YOU SHOULD GIVE A DAMN ABOUT.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/w21/super-techno-kitten-adventure