Seemingly dumb question about switching weapons? OTHER then the 2 in hand?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. Seemingly dumb question about switching weapons? OTHER then the 2 in hand?

User Info: lordgoro

lordgoro
4 years ago#1
I downloaded the code for comstock shotgun, it shows up in my menu, but can ONLY use the 2 weapons already equipped.. How do I change out the equipped weapons to others?
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?

lordgoro
4 years ago#2
Ive got the same problem with vigors! In my menu 8 are listed, but only 3 are "equipped"? So how do I change whats equipped? Vigors AND weapons?
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?

User Info: tomloadsadosh

tomloadsadosh
4 years ago#3
You can only hold 2 weapons and to select vigor you have to hold LB.

User Info: Supernautus

Supernautus
4 years ago#4
lordgoro posted...
Ive got the same problem with vigors! In my menu 8 are listed, but only 3 are "equipped"? So how do I change whats equipped? Vigors AND weapons?

Hold lb, highlight the one you want to use, select it. Weapons are only the two, if you want a different weapon, you have to pick it up from the ground.

lordgoro
4 years ago#5
tomloadsadosh posted...
You can only hold 2 weapons and to select vigor you have to hold LB.

I know how to choose vigors from the three on my wheel, but in my SELECT menu it lists 8 different vigors, but can only access the 3 on the wheel... How do I change from the ones on the wheel(the lb wheel) to the ones in my SELECT menu?
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?

User Info: Jhantaxx

Jhantaxx
4 years ago#6
The menu is just listing the vigors that are in the game. You actually have to acquire them before you can use them.
YOLO is carpe diem for stupid people.

lordgoro
4 years ago#7
So EVERY vigor and weapon is listed in the menu already? Ive never seen that in previous bioshocks..No wonder its confusing!
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?

lordgoro
4 years ago#8
So heres an example.. I hit select button, press RB to go to weapons, I have handgun equipped, and the shotgun equipped, but I also have 116 machine gun bullets, but I CANT switch BACK to my machine gun in select menu? So how do I switch my 2 carrying weapons to weapons I have in my inventory? You see the problem?
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?

lordgoro
4 years ago#9
Never mind.. They changed it.. In order to switch, you CANT switch in the weapons menu.. You HAVE to kill guards and take their weapons, period! Thats a step backwards I think.. II know if I was in that situation, Id personally carry a BAGFUL of different guns and ammo, not just 2!
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?

User Info: Squall954

Squall954
4 years ago#10
lordgoro posted...
Thats a step backwards I think.. II know if I was in that situation, Id personally carry a BAGFUL of different guns and ammo, not just 2!

Yeah, I'm sure you would.
THE ONLY KICKSTARTER YOU SHOULD GIVE A DAMN ABOUT.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/w21/super-techno-kitten-adventure
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. Seemingly dumb question about switching weapons? OTHER then the 2 in hand?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived