Question about Daisy/The Vox (SPOILERS)

#1-Vagrant-Posted 3/29/2013 3:03:58 AM
Why exactly was she so intent on killing that kid? Was it Finkton's son?

Also while I'm here, what the hell was the solution to the first Vox code puzzle? The "tip the hat to the Vox" one?
#2evildarknightPosted 3/29/2013 3:05:17 AM
As to the puzzle, in the second bathroom right next to the puzzle/code there was a hat on a hat rack. You were supposed to press X on said hat rack.
---
Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you.
#3Ninjamaster07Posted 3/29/2013 3:20:54 AM
Nothing outright saya so, but I think its heavily implied it was Fink's child
---
I look forward to the day a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.
#4The-QuakerPosted 3/29/2013 3:25:14 AM
I thought her reasoning for wanting to kill the child was to eliminate anyone that has the potential to fight in Comstock's name. What if the kid lived and he wanted revenge on the Vox that took his livelihood away from him. Anyone that may have possibly been indoctrinated with Comstock's ideals could be a threat later on.
---
Gamertag: QuAkEr OaTz
PSN: QuAkEr-OaTz
#5JackNurSnakPackPosted 3/29/2013 3:29:03 AM
The-Quaker posted...
I thought her reasoning for wanting to kill the child was to eliminate anyone that has the potential to fight in Comstock's name. What if the kid lived and he wanted revenge on the Vox that took his livelihood away from him. Anyone that may have possibly been indoctrinated with Comstock's ideals could be a threat later on.

Honestly, when you see someone who is going to kill a child you really think they have reason at that point??? She wanted him dead because he was American White, she was being racist, no other excuse.
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-
#6The-QuakerPosted 3/29/2013 3:33:55 AM
That could be true, but I thought the Vox was made up of the people who are oppressed. I'm for sure when I played there were American whites in the crowd. Some of the whites were criminals or didn't believe in Comstock's vision.
---
Gamertag: QuAkEr OaTz
PSN: QuAkEr-OaTz
#7Pirate_Wolf_12Posted 3/29/2013 3:34:57 AM(edited)
It was his son. Her rant when you distract her talks about how you have to pull up the weed by the roots, else it'll just grow again. She wants to wipe out the whole family line.
#8GrrManPosted 3/29/2013 3:39:43 AM
JackNurSnakPack posted...
The-Quaker posted...

Honestly, when you see someone who is going to kill a child you really think they have reason at that point??? She wanted him dead because he was American White, she was being racist, no other excuse.

... There were white people in the Vox.
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#9Firebringer87Posted 3/29/2013 6:02:48 AM
GrrMan posted...
JackNurSnakPack posted...
The-Quaker posted...

... There were white people in the Vox.

Those white people in the box were Irish, who were oppressed just as much
#10TeeVeeDinnerPosted 3/29/2013 6:29:54 AM
Little bummed I never got to meet Fink.
---
Grbtmngr