Best way to one shot kill a Handyman?

#112ehstevePosted 4/2/2013 8:40:51 AM
What's the best way to do this? I'm assuming on Easy mode, but with what weapon, upgrades, gear, and location should I do it?

Also, if you hit him with a bunch of vigors or use possessed machinery does this count against getting the achievement?
---
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/ehsteve12/
My Legend of Zelda Collection - Last update Feb. 14/13
#2xGenocidestPosted 4/2/2013 8:45:11 AM
You dont. Apparently only the last shot has to hit his heart, so you can use whatever to get his health low.
---
All Hell can't stop us now.
#3aheroafakePosted 4/2/2013 10:17:21 AM
xGenocidest posted...
You dont. Apparently only the last shot has to hit his heart, so you can use whatever to get his health low.

I wish I would've known that sooner.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |
#4terrysmay04Posted 4/2/2013 10:32:59 AM
xGenocidest posted...

that makes this one 100x easier. I was contemplating how I was going to accomplish this last night but never gave it a try yet.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#5pj44055Posted 4/2/2013 10:46:08 AM
xGenocidest posted...

I was under the impression that all damage inflicted upon him had to come from attacking his heart, and only his heart.

If this is the case, that explains why I got the achievement when I felt that I shouldn't have.
---
Wii FC: 3351-9107-3724-8137 Name: PJ
Gamertag/PSN ID/Nintendo ID: Vash8806