To those who loved the game, post your minor gripes.

#21troy_g_doorPosted 4/2/2013 3:03:14 PM
Possession overpowered due to suicides. If it worked the same way as previous games, would have no issues with it.
#22PAL360Posted 4/2/2013 3:24:56 PM
I think the game should be a bit harder in general (just beat it on hard).
Items everywhere! In my opinion, there were too many unnacessary items (sals, health and ammo). If they were harder to find, the overall management could have been more challenging. Really loved how some weapons were really rare in some areas, though! Deads are also too forgiving. The only sequence where dying was a problema was-SPOILERS-in the last battle, where we had to protect the zepplin's core.
Other than that, brilliant experience!
#23CyberWrist101Posted 4/2/2013 3:36:37 PM
I wish enemies would step into traps besides Shock Jockey (which has area coverage on its side) more often... >_>
---
Gamertag: SquirtleMan649
#24kushiel42Posted 4/2/2013 3:44:30 PM
Smoke_Ghost91 posted...
No Map .... I mean really ...

Serouisly.

Also, the checkpoint system and forced "VitaChamber" use were annoying - much preferred the systems in the first two games (save anywhere and the option to turn off auto-respawns).

The lack of a proper save system was especially annoying since you couldn't afford to upgrade everything - would've been nice to able to save a game, buy an upgrade and try it out without necessarily committing to it for the rest of the game or reloading a checkpoint which might be some ways back.
---
People who don't punch their ponies make me sick.
#253starborrisPosted 4/2/2013 3:54:25 PM
the vigor traps were almost completely useless, they all should have just had an alt fire like undertow.
#26ChibiraziPosted 4/2/2013 3:55:31 PM
pkmnpkmn posted...
Let me carry 3 weapons plz

Heater only gets one shot/load.

Nope,if even the duke is only allowed to carry 2 there is no way in hell Booker can carry more.
Just not possible.
#27Omnipotent_CowPosted 4/2/2013 4:00:54 PM
Half-hearted gameplay mechanics. There's only a few chests and cyphers, and the skylines basically just go in a line, or in a circle.
#28DahpiePosted 4/2/2013 4:13:24 PM
Though this isn't a gripe with the game, I didn't like how alot of the content shown in the E3 trailer was cut, for example.

Lack of Blood, (Murder of The Crows drip blood, blood effect when damaged ect) though I think there is some in their. There was more shown in the beta.
Cannons. Also the ability to use telekinesis to control cannon munitions to fire back at the enemy.
Some of the effects, giant clouds that can rain and electrocute multiple enemies, wind effects and day to night effects. Things like this hype the game up making it look amazing, I kinda wish I could see some of that content.

There is some more stuff but I can't remember everything.
#29THE_JOKE_KING33Posted 4/2/2013 4:21:14 PM
Valentino16 posted...
I was hoping for larger battlefields like the E3 gameplay where there are a ton of enemies and a zeppelin and stuff.

Dr_Glorydays posted...
- Weapons don't change appearance when you upgrade them
- Lack of Songbird fight / relevance in general

TwilightEchoes posted...
- Environments aren't as big and complex as the E3 demo suggested they would be.

3starborris posted...
the vigor traps were almost completely useless, they all should have just had an alt fire like undertow.

and the big one

kurtfisto posted...
Lack of new game+

---
Official Booster Gold of the Injustice Boards
I have looked into the abyss, and the abyss has looked into me. Neither liked what we saw. - Brother Theodore
#30reuterratPosted 4/2/2013 4:24:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]