To those who loved the game, post your minor gripes.

#41NefariousSpawnPosted 4/2/2013 5:14:48 PM
waffles3537 posted...

For a game that has infinite amount of worlds why aren't there multiple endings? it just doesn't make any sense give us a different path to take.

i thought this too but it would have been way to much for the overall story to take on with the m-theory... but the small thing could have been better incorporated like saving/killing fink and neckband pendant choice...
#42morning_redPosted 4/2/2013 5:15:14 PM
PathlessBullet posted...
Elizabeth's chest was a bit too small for my liking.

Just a little bigger not too much... just a little.
#43waffles3537Posted 4/2/2013 5:20:25 PM
this game was supposed to come out october of 2012 and then got pushed back to march 26th they could of added a couple endings, the multiplayer in bioshock 2 was awesome i woulda liked to see multiplayer in this game and the seasons pass still aren't ready yet? what the heck is the staff doin over there?
#44XboxGuy1537Posted 4/2/2013 5:23:13 PM
Where are the enemies on the skyline? All gone....and the skylines weren't utilized NEARLY enough.
#45selfpityingbuffPosted 4/2/2013 5:44:47 PM
My only significant gripe was the fact that the Songbird was under-used. I think we should have fought him at regular intervals, there just needed to be more a sense of relentless pursuit.
#46ThaiNoodlesPosted 4/2/2013 5:53:31 PM
XboxGuy1537 posted...
Where are the enemies on the skyline? All gone....and the skylines weren't utilized NEARLY enough.

There were totally enemies on skylines, it's fun to blast them off with undertow.
---
Remember when this place was gamesages/segasages?
#47SmackemsPosted 4/2/2013 5:57:10 PM
I just thought that the gameplay was sub par when compared to the first two.
---
Common sense is the most uncommon thing in the world-some dude.
#48dahorosPosted 4/2/2013 6:05:53 PM
-Boys of Silence could have been cooler, and preferably bigger part of the game.
-Needs more handymen.
-Should have had a Songbird boss battle right before the final battle to subdue it.
-Linear after the beginning.
-They tell us to not start shooting up whoever we see at the beginning but in 95% of the encounters you just shoot whoever it is.
-No sequence in which you escape a falling Columbia island.

I still really like the game.
#49harazukiPosted 4/2/2013 6:14:46 PM
My only thing was 1999 mode was still to easy.
#50Vandal26Posted 4/2/2013 6:34:23 PM
I loved this game, but Songbird's small role was a real disappointment to me. I was expecting something like the SA-X from Metroid Fusion, so Songbird would appear and you'd have to hide, or run from him while he chases you etc.

The times when Songbird did show up were cool, which made it more disappointing really.
---
Sono me dare no me?
Whose eyes are those eyes?