Minor question about the beginning of the game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. Minor question about the beginning of the game

User Info: GanryuSasaki

GanryuSasaki
3 years ago#1
Very early in the game, I think it's just before you get the possession vigor, there's some lone guy who says this odd phrase... Sounds like a code phrase. Is that ever explained?

I don't remember exactly what it is he says, but it sounds cryptic.

I'm currently half-way through on my second playthrough and I don't feel like ruining the auto saves by restarting just to look it up.

User Info: 12ehsteve

12ehsteve
3 years ago#2
It would really help if you knew what it was. I think you may be referring to:

"He's strong in the Sword, but a little weak in Scroll and the Key if you know what I mean?"

That one? I may have those mixed up...
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/ehsteve12/
My Legend of Zelda Collection - Last update Feb. 14/13

GanryuSasaki
3 years ago#3
No it's not that one. This one seems to address Booker directly. First time I thought it was an attempt to see if Booker was a Vox sympathizer.

User Info: flakmunkey

flakmunkey
3 years ago#4
I went through that area last night on my 1999 play through and i SWEAR I heard someone yell "Booker?" as if they had recognized me. I searched everywhere however and couldn't figure out the source.
PC: Alienware m11x R1 Intel Core 2 Duo 1.3GHz (OC to 1.7) 8GB DDR3 1GB GDDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 335M, XBOX, Vita

User Info: Hofanally

Hofanally
3 years ago#5
Are you talking about the man who says something along the lines of 'calling any port in a storm home'?
"If we could perceive time as it truly was, what reason would Grammar Professors have to get of bed in the morning?"

12ehsteve
3 years ago#6
Hofanally posted...
Are you talking about the man who says something along the lines of 'calling any port in a storm home'?

That guy is gay and trying to pick you up.

User Info: Hofanally

Hofanally
3 years ago#7
12ehsteve posted...
Hofanally posted...

That guy is gay and trying to pick you up.

Thank you.
"If we could perceive time as it truly was, what reason would Grammar Professors have to get of bed in the morning?"

GanryuSasaki
3 years ago#8
"Are you talking about the man who says something along the lines of 'calling any port in a storm home'?"

Exactly that.

12ehsteve
3 years ago#9
GanryuSasaki posted...
"Are you talking about the man who says something along the lines of 'calling any port in a storm home'?"

Exactly that.

He's gay and trying to see if you are too/pick you up.

Asking where you make your home, or if you'll take any port in a storm? = You got a lady, or you just willing to hook up with whoever?

The fact he's in a more secluded area where children are playing is kind of disturbing...
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. Minor question about the beginning of the game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived