How do you change what Gear you have equipped?

#1Dr JackalPosted 4/6/2013 11:22:37 PM
I picked up a gear I wanted to equip and accidentally put it in storage. The menu doesn't seem to have an option.
---
Undefeated lifetime.
Currently playing: BioShock Infinite, Metal Gear Rising, Far Cry 3, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Ni no Kuni
#2Dr Jackal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 11:40:19 PM
I go to the menu and go to the Gear section. I see the Gear I have equipped, but no option to change it. How can I change it with someone else I have picked up along the way?

I can select what I have and it brings it up, but I can't do anything from there...
---
Undefeated lifetime.
Currently playing: BioShock Infinite, Metal Gear Rising, Far Cry 3, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Ni no Kuni
#3ODommPosted 4/6/2013 11:43:10 PM
Go to the gear section and select either Hat, Torso, Pants, or Shoes. Once you have done that, just scroll through your available gear pieces. If nothing is coming up, you probably don't have any other gear for that category.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~No, he doesn't row.~~
#4Dr Jackal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 11:44:16 PM
I'm doing that and I am far into the game and have picked up a ton of gear. I have plenty in each category, but it isn't letting me scroll through anything in either category.
---
Undefeated lifetime.
#5Dr Jackal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 11:47:01 PM
Wtf I shut down and rebooted and now it is showing them.

Weird.

This isn't the first weird thing that happened to me in this game. One time I jumped off a sky line and I could no longer use the right analog stick and had to quit the game and reload it.
---
Undefeated lifetime.