Started playing Bioshock 2... (minor spoiler)

#1SpacePr8RobertsPosted 4/22/2013 8:56:15 PM
First thought: well this clearly isn't canon, there's no lighthouse!
---
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." - Denis Diderot
(\/) (;,,;) (\/)
#2tomriddle9821Posted 4/22/2013 9:02:10 PM
complete the game...
#3youshallbeasgodPosted 4/22/2013 11:03:03 PM
---
I've covered wars, you know.
#4SpacePr8Roberts(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 1:38:36 AM
After getting a ways further in (just confronted Gracie Holloway), there seems to be a lot that as George Lucas would put it "rhymes" with elements of Infinite.
---
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." - Denis Diderot
(\/) (;,,;) (\/)
#5TheKingOfCarmelPosted 4/25/2013 5:45:03 AM
SpacePr8Roberts posted...
After getting a ways further in (just confronted Gracie Holloway), there seems to be a lot that as George Lucas would put it "rhymes" with elements of Infinite.

Ugh, I hated when he was talking about that.
---
I will change this sig on the release date of TimeSplitters 4 ::created October 2010::
#6GastroidPosted 4/25/2013 6:52:14 AM
It's a continuation of Jack's story. It's the same lighthouse, just after the man.
---
Judicoid
Judicator-variant Android
#7SpacePr8Roberts(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 2:48:59 AM
SpacePr8Roberts posted...

Having now finished it... hoo boy, I wasn't kidding.
---
(\/) (;,,;) (\/)
#8VandorLeePosted 4/30/2013 7:57:46 AM
I hate to break it to you but the Bioshock Infinite has ripped Bioshock 2 off. Change the setting and characters...oh and add multiple universes. Thatlly throw em off.
---
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)
#9PlanescapedPosted 4/30/2013 9:46:54 AM
Infinite was basically Bioshock 1 and 2 recycled, and the devs realized this and had to come up with a way to rationalize their blatant copy paste, hence the inter-dimensional storyline.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes