Started playing Bioshock 2... (minor spoiler)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. Started playing Bioshock 2... (minor spoiler)
2 years ago#1
First thought: well this clearly isn't canon, there's no lighthouse!
---
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." - Denis Diderot
(\/) (;,,;) (\/)
2 years ago#2
complete the game...
2 years ago#3
---
I've covered wars, you know.
2 years ago#4
After getting a ways further in (just confronted Gracie Holloway), there seems to be a lot that as George Lucas would put it "rhymes" with elements of Infinite.
---
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." - Denis Diderot
(\/) (;,,;) (\/)
2 years ago#5
SpacePr8Roberts posted...
After getting a ways further in (just confronted Gracie Holloway), there seems to be a lot that as George Lucas would put it "rhymes" with elements of Infinite.

Ugh, I hated when he was talking about that.
---
I will change this sig on the release date of TimeSplitters 4 ::created October 2010::
2 years ago#6
It's a continuation of Jack's story. It's the same lighthouse, just after the man.
---
Judicoid
Judicator-variant Android
2 years ago#7
SpacePr8Roberts posted...

Having now finished it... hoo boy, I wasn't kidding.
---
(\/) (;,,;) (\/)
2 years ago#8
I hate to break it to you but the Bioshock Infinite has ripped Bioshock 2 off. Change the setting and characters...oh and add multiple universes. Thatlly throw em off.
---
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)
2 years ago#9
Infinite was basically Bioshock 1 and 2 recycled, and the devs realized this and had to come up with a way to rationalize their blatant copy paste, hence the inter-dimensional storyline.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. Started playing Bioshock 2... (minor spoiler)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived