Bioshock dlc information released

#11organic meatbagPosted 4/29/2013 6:54:14 PM
Yeah I just got to Hall of Heroes and I'm a little pissed I read that.
---
Smite the shepherd and the sheep will be scattered.
#12MrImpatient35Posted 4/29/2013 9:37:34 PM
My only wish is that this DLC comes out soon, cause I'm foaming at the mouth for some more Bioshock content! I guess I'll be an achievement whore on my Arkham City, until this DLC gets released. A few troublesome achievements I didn't bother to get.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.
#13sailormacrossPosted 4/30/2013 4:29:17 PM
dlc the twins
---
anime and jpop and pretty japanese girls fan ::::::::::::::::::::perhaps there was an age where people dreamed of the possibilites of outer space (gundam wing)
#14sailormacrossPosted 4/30/2013 4:40:00 PM
would be nice to make 1 be played by coop player
---
anime and jpop and pretty japanese girls fan ::::::::::::::::::::perhaps there was an age where people dreamed of the possibilites of outer space (gundam wing)
#15AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 4/30/2013 5:11:41 PM
sailormacross posted...
dlc the twins

I always enjoy playing with the twins...
---
Do you even row?
#16bgppapumpPosted 4/30/2013 5:32:46 PM
Young Andrew Ryan.
---
Let me put some Kush up in it.
#17JimiMorrison187Posted 4/30/2013 5:35:15 PM
I just want to actually have something to fight besides soldiers and the 2-3 Handymen the whole game. Compared to the 1st two this is sort of boring in that regard. Especially since there is almost no rhyme, or reason for any of the vigors, handymen, etc. to even be in the game as they are anyways. So it isn't like they couldn't make some better enemies.
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/968921/walldunk_medium.gif
#18dahoros(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 7:25:29 PM
I just want to actually have something to fight besides soldiers and the 2-3 Handymen the whole game. Compared to the 1st two this is sort of boring in that regard. Especially since there is almost no rhyme, or reason for any of the vigors, handymen, etc. to even be in the game as they are anyways. So it isn't like they couldn't make some better enemies.

Infinite had more enemy variety than the first two.
#19KidmanSSPPosted 5/1/2013 1:30:24 AM
dahoros posted...

Infinite had more enemy variety than the first two.

But the enemies in Infinite are quite dull compared to the splicers.
#20EvolutionBabyPosted 5/1/2013 1:54:49 AM
I wish people would stop bringing up "Daisy Fitzroy DLC pl0x" comments. Her actions in the latter parts of the game take her likeability, wad it up, and throw it right out the window, so I'll pass on being stuck with her (or even worse, /as/ her) for an entire campaign.