First Locked Chest (MINOR spoiler)

#1TunipoePosted 4/30/2013 6:33:19 AM
Ok, so I saw the first locked chest, and found the key. How, exactly do you get back to that house to open the chest? Directions and/or a map would be GREATLY appreciated.
#2sflowers539Posted 4/30/2013 7:53:48 AM
It's hard to explain in a post dude, if you really need a map I'm sure there is one online, but you will use the skyways to backtrack to that house the chest is in after beating the raven manor.
#3CausableLemonPosted 4/30/2013 8:19:18 AM
In the Fraternal House of the Raven, backtrack a few rooms until you're outside in the foggy dark courtyard again. Go through the big gate with the eye on it and into the section with the turret and enemies (the enemies have respawned so be careful). Go back into the Landsdowe Residence (the one where the man and the woman were arguing about violence) and navigate your way through the halls. Exit the residence on the other side and run to the left. You should see some freight hooks, however i cant remember how many exactly there are. On the last one you should be able to jump onto the bacony of the building with the big skylights. Once on the balcony, turn left and go down the first flight of stairs. Go to the end of the hall (without taking the second stairs), and turn right into the room. In this room, on the right, will be the chest.
---
He pulled out a cup of molten cheese and started rubbing it all over himself and ate a mature cheddar sandwich and beat me when he had less than 5% health.
#4FastEddie2121Posted 4/30/2013 10:47:22 AM
Is there any good loot in the chest or is it just a hot dog, cotton candy, 5 bullets, and couple of silver eagles?
---
Thorbald is old and fat!
#5rincewind1990Posted 4/30/2013 10:50:50 AM
There's an infusion, a salt bottle and maybe some cash and a health kit in there.

TC if you're still having trouble have a look at this video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNyxi22T2hY
#6Arsenal0602Posted 4/30/2013 12:06:27 PM
What you do

1- Exit the building the way you came in

2- Walk through the gate and to the ledge

3- look for a freight hook your can grab on to, to your left.

4- From this hook descend into the home right ahead of you, might need to aim a little to your right

5- go to the room