Is Booker Dewit...

#11nubs222Posted 5/9/2013 10:43:01 PM
Also both Bioshock, Bioshock 2, and Bioshock: Infinite all have "Bioshock" in the title. Coincidence?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnyBGoode1122?feature=mhee
PSN: The_Despair_
#12Skull06Posted 5/10/2013 4:40:57 AM
Also both Bioshock, Bioshock 2, and Bioshock: Infinite all have "Bioshock" in the title. Coincidence?

Mind = Blown
---
On Sara Silverman's attractiveness: "I am not into bestiality, so no, I am not attracted to that god damned centaur" -- Phantasium
#13TheKingOfCarmelPosted 5/10/2013 5:38:16 AM
nubs222 posted...

What a Cohen-cidence. And there's another one!
---
I will change this sig on the release date of TimeSplitters 4 ::created October 2010::
#14jasomramirez666(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 11:46:18 AM
Pfff... Trolls.
#15Blue_ChevalierPosted 5/11/2013 8:04:06 AM
They make the connections on purpose because Infinite has revealed that all the storylines are part of multiverse connected by constants and science. There also is always a man with a bad attitude, and a isolated super city with a motif and drug abuse.

It's INFINITE!
---
GT: Blue Pellasiwe.
Yeah, I'm that bad at this.
#16Sab_LiathPosted 5/11/2013 8:21:19 AM
FernieODST posted...
XxGhaleonxX posted...
Basically the way this game ends any thing and every thing can be both right and wrong. Variables, constants, and infinite universes.

At least in my opinion, anyways.

In other words; Really Really Lazy writing

No, just the Multiverse. It allows anything one can imagine to be not just possible, but a certainty.
---
Sab_Liath defeats Topic! Gains 89 EXP! Learns Magma Drill!
#17pillerofautumnPosted 5/11/2013 10:52:00 AM
Basically the way this game ends any thing and every thing can be both right and wrong. Variables, constants, and infinite universes.

There are not infinite universes.
#18Blue_ChevalierPosted 5/13/2013 9:46:53 AM
pillerofautumn posted...

Except the game states that itself.
---
GT: Blue Pellasiwe.
Yeah, I'm that bad at this.
#19pillerofautumnPosted 5/13/2013 3:56:26 PM
pillerofautumn posted...

Except the game states that itself.

Find me the exact moment where someone says the exact words "infinite universes" and who says it.

If you're talking about the game title, no. Just no.
#20Dragon NexusPosted 5/13/2013 5:00:00 PM
TheKingOfCarmel posted...
That's probably just a nod to the fact that he's kind of playing the role of a big daddy to Elizabeth. Nice catch.

Just like calling Elizabeth the lamb and Sophia Lamb from BS2.

I'm always skeptical about anything Bioshock 2 related since Ken didn't conceive or write it.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln