AfterCompleting the game

#1maximoPosted 6/5/2013 3:02:28 PM
Can I go back and replay some of the chapters once I complete the game in case I miss some stuff i.e achievements, colectibles etc... along the way
#2merschdawgPosted 6/6/2013 5:48:29 AM
Yes, you can reload any chapter you have completed. The only achievement that doesn't allow you to chapter select is the Infusion upgrades which must be collected in a single playthrough(no going back to each chapter and collecting them).
---
Gamertag/SteamID: merschdawg06
#3maximo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2013 5:48:59 AM
merschdawg posted...
Yes, you can reload any chapter you have completed. The only achievement that doesn't allow you to chapter select is the Infusion upgrades which must be collected in a single playthrough(no going back to each chapter and collecting them).

thanks!
#4maximo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2013 8:43:03 AM
When I reload a chapter will I go back with all the stuff I accumulated i.e guns, vigors etc...

Sorry for the noob question... I just don't want to lose any progress

thanks
#5cubegod69erPosted 6/11/2013 9:59:26 AM
maximo posted...
When I reload a chapter will I go back with all the stuff I accumulated i.e guns, vigors etc...

thanks

From what ive read, no you don't keep your upgrades. That's why I don't replay anything
#6DDP886Posted 6/11/2013 2:19:05 PM
I've been working on this as well, I've gotten 300 easy g from achievement hunting. Now I have 710 out of 1000
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYM|NYJ|NYK|NYR
#7tony8669Posted 6/16/2013 8:27:09 AM
maximo posted...

thanks

No, loading chapters is just a collection of your autosaves, so you only have then what you had then.