AfterCompleting the game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. AfterCompleting the game

User Info: maximo

maximo
3 years ago#1
Can I go back and replay some of the chapters once I complete the game in case I miss some stuff i.e achievements, colectibles etc... along the way

User Info: merschdawg

merschdawg
3 years ago#2
Yes, you can reload any chapter you have completed. The only achievement that doesn't allow you to chapter select is the Infusion upgrades which must be collected in a single playthrough(no going back to each chapter and collecting them).
Gamertag/SteamID: merschdawg06

maximo
3 years ago#3
merschdawg posted...
Yes, you can reload any chapter you have completed. The only achievement that doesn't allow you to chapter select is the Infusion upgrades which must be collected in a single playthrough(no going back to each chapter and collecting them).

thanks!

maximo
3 years ago#4
When I reload a chapter will I go back with all the stuff I accumulated i.e guns, vigors etc...

Sorry for the noob question... I just don't want to lose any progress

thanks

User Info: cubegod69er

cubegod69er
3 years ago#5
maximo posted...
When I reload a chapter will I go back with all the stuff I accumulated i.e guns, vigors etc...

thanks

From what ive read, no you don't keep your upgrades. That's why I don't replay anything

User Info: DDP886

DDP886
3 years ago#6
I've been working on this as well, I've gotten 300 easy g from achievement hunting. Now I have 710 out of 1000
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYM|NYJ|NYK|NYR

User Info: tony8669

tony8669
3 years ago#7
maximo posted...

thanks

No, loading chapters is just a collection of your autosaves, so you only have then what you had then.
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. AfterCompleting the game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived