just beat the game...spoilers...

#1your other dad sayzPosted 7/20/2013 4:38:48 PM
Can someone please explain wtf is going on??

I got giddy when I saw the blathysphere in rapture. But I don't understand this story at all.
---
Currently Playing: Bioshock: Infinite (Xbox 360), Earthbound (Wii U)
I'm on one.
#2KevageitPosted 7/20/2013 5:30:21 PM
Go on youtube and look up the ending explanations. It's easier than trying to explain it here.
---
I remember you.
#3jesse7150Posted 7/21/2013 8:54:35 PM
Ditto. I immediately went to google for an explanation.
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#4the_superiorx2Posted 7/23/2013 11:23:07 PM
First thing I did when I finished it was go straight on Wikipedia for explanation. I'm sure I wasn't the only one.
#5DeathByMusic68Posted 8/1/2013 9:40:16 AM
The way I understand it, destroying the siphon unleashed Elizabeth's true power to travel between and see all possible universes. So in some universes you never went through with the baptism and in others you did and in the ones where you didn't you had a daughter, who was Anna, then became Elizabeth, and using the portals that the Lutece twins invented, the Booker from the baptism universes basically took his daughter from the anti-baptism universe and used her to gain recognition as some kind of prophet then the Lutece twins, seeing that they had essentially created a monster set out to make things right by taking the anti-baptism Booker into one of the universes with the baptism Booker/Comstock and Columbia to rescue the damsel in distress locked in the tower, but now that Elizabeth understood everything she knew the only way to stop it was to kill Booker before he ever had a chance to be baptized so she drowned him. Killing only the Booker that would become Comstock, Booker still lives and so does Anna, but Elizabeth as we know her is gone forever because Elizabeth was a product of Comstock, and Columbia, and the Lutece twins. So she can no longer open tears, or pick locks, she's just a normal girl.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WYOdyH5.jpg