so.. no sign of new game plus?

#1cubegod69erPosted 7/31/2013 2:32:12 PM
Has there been any mention of it, since the new dlc release?
#2MistaAtlasPosted 7/31/2013 2:49:08 PM
no
---
GT:Wh0oIsJohnGalt
#3ViperEO2Posted 8/1/2013 9:39:43 AM
NG+ won't happen in this game. At first I was disappointed it wasn't in the game, but honestly it gives it more replay value without it. You can mix and match different combinations each run, and can allot of vigor/gun upgrades just playing the game. It's not like normal and hard are even remotely difficult, can't comment on 1999 haven't tried it.
#4The Owner of FF9Posted 8/1/2013 9:47:00 AM
I'm not sure why anyone would want a NG+ for this particular game. I certainly wouldn't after playing through it four times already.
---
Operation Rainfall: Three for Three
Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story & Pandora's Tower - released
#5DeathByMusic68Posted 8/1/2013 10:09:11 AM
ViperEO2 posted...
NG+ won't happen in this game. At first I was disappointed it wasn't in the game, but honestly it gives it more replay value without it. You can mix and match different combinations each run, and can allot of vigor/gun upgrades just playing the game. It's not like normal and hard are even remotely difficult, can't comment on 1999 haven't tried it.

The difficulty in this game is stupid. It was piss easy until you get to the part where you have to fight Elizabeth's ghost/banshee mom. From that point to the end I must have died like 30 times, and got several game over screens during the end game fight because they managed to take out the blue thing powering the airship and I was playing on Normal.....
---
http://i.imgur.com/WYOdyH5.jpg
#6LazHarshawPosted 8/1/2013 10:10:53 AM
DeathByMusic68 posted...
ViperEO2 posted...

The difficulty in this game is stupid. It was piss easy until you get to the part where you have to fight Elizabeth's ghost/banshee mom. From that point to the end I must have died like 30 times, and got several game over screens during the end game fight because they managed to take out the blue thing powering the airship and I was playing on Normal.....

Brittle Skin and upgraded Charge.
#712ehstevePosted 8/1/2013 10:22:02 AM
LazHarshaw posted...
DeathByMusic68 posted...
ViperEO2 posted...

Brittle Skin and upgraded Charge.

And taking out the zeppelins yourself and spamming Songbird on the bridge

And surrounding the core with Return to Sender traps
---
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/ehsteve12/
My Legend of Zelda Collection - Last update July 8/13
#8ViperEO2Posted 8/1/2013 10:23:57 AM
I would agree that the first siren and bridge are the only even remotely difficult parts. You can easily have the useful skills leveled up for those fights already, Fire for Sirens, Return to Sender and Undertow for the bridge.