so booker is like 30 or 32 and hitting on an 18 yr old...

#1nehukogPosted 10/8/2013 3:49:47 PM
Anyone else find this disturbing?
#2realaddmantisPosted 10/8/2013 3:58:29 PM
No. And he is older than that. I literally just beat the game 20 minutes ago for the first time and I still don't get it. Oh and at no point does he ever hit on her, i don't know what your talking about.
---
GT: Tennessee Tux
I am the angel slayer, here comes the final battle, Hell is on my side.
#3nehukog(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 4:00:31 PM
I don't know, seemed like there was some tension between them, like how he was always shouting "Elizabeth!" And Elizabeth seemed like she wanted to hit on him like when she was asking if there was a lady in his life. Yeah good thing they didn't go in that direction, would've had pedo booker haha
#4VampLordAdamaruPosted 10/8/2013 4:38:13 PM
No, it's merely a case of being protective of someone else.

Do you have any younger siblings or cousins that you care about, or, at the very least, would protect in a dangerous situation, even if you don't necessarily get along?

Same thing. Booker is protecting someone in his care, and, as the story progresses, they become closer. Frankly, there's really nothing in the game suggesting any attraction between them.

As for asking if he's seeing anyone, it doesn't really indicate attraction. It could very easily be something as simple as general curiosity, because of Booker's standoffish personality, suggesting he's been through some emotional turmoil (which, in many cases, can be traced to some kind of relationship gone wrong), and trying to establish at least a basic connection and friendship between the two of them. Hell, I've asked girls I have zero interested in but who are still my friends if they're seeing someone, and they know I have no attraction to them. I'm simply asking as a friend.
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#5woahiluvdisPosted 10/8/2013 6:54:06 PM
TC's mindset:

"Oh she looked at me she wants to ****"
#6TarentulaPosted 10/9/2013 3:20:17 AM
You interpret things very wrong TC
#7AtlmalichiPosted 10/9/2013 4:44:00 AM
TC is Perv
---
Xbox Gamertag: Don Mack
#8TheKingOf-KingsPosted 10/9/2013 5:34:53 AM
lol
---
I AM CHAMPION CHRISTMAS!
#9EddMarioPosted 10/9/2013 7:05:04 AM
1. She's 17, which is the age of consent in some states
2. Wait til you get to the twist at the end...
---
"Responsibilities are an SMG dropped by the BNK3R." - VicVega26
#10KevageitPosted 10/10/2013 4:58:22 PM
There may have been a bit on her side, I got that from the "Is there a Mrs. Dewitt?" comment but beyond that nothing really stood out.
---
I remember you.