Can I run this?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Sorry for asking but I would like to get the Steam version of this game but I have no idea if my laptop can handle it, and if so what kind of settings will I be looking to run it at?

Intel Core i5-2540M CPU @ 2.60GHz
6.1 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M

Thanks.
Hands off the panda!
3 years ago#2
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
"Life doesn't run away from nobody. Life runs at people."
-Joe Frazier
3 years ago#3
So my video card meets the minimum but not the recommended, does that mean I can run the game smoothly or not?
Hands off the panda!
3 years ago#4
Well overall what does it rank you at?

Mine says:

"Congratulations, your system passes the Recommended requirements! You should have a great experience running this product!"

BTW, your processor is better than mine but my Video Card is slightly better than yours (GTX 560 ti)
-Joe Frazier
3 years ago#5
"Your computer can run this product because your system meets the Minimum requirements. If you want to see how you can meet all the Recommended requirements to have a great experience, look at the Recommended section below"

I'd really like to get the Steam version but would I be better off with PS3? I don't really care if it will look better than on PS3 or not as long as it can run smoothly.
Hands off the panda!
3 years ago#6
Ic_Zero posted...
"Your computer can run this product because your system meets the Minimum requirements. If you want to see how you can meet all the Recommended requirements to have a great experience, look at the Recommended section below"

I'd really like to get the Steam version but would I be better off with PS3? I don't really care if it will look better than on PS3 or not as long as it can run smoothly.

Same thing it said for me when I tested Black Ops 2.

And Its runs pretty damn good imo.

I can run it on pretty high settings (not the highest of course) and it looks great.

I'd say buy it from Steam.
-Joe Frazier
3 years ago#7
Says I can run the recommended. Is this site accurate?
3 years ago#8
Hitman_Hearns posted...

BTW, your processor is better than mine but my Video Card is slightly better than yours (GTX 560 ti)

Slightly? lol

The 560 ti is 1000x better than a 525m.
Halo 4
3 years ago#9
warior55 posted...
Hitman_Hearns posted...

Slightly? lol

The 560 ti is 1000x better than a 525m.

This
http://i51.tinypic.com/30931vm.jpg
3 years ago#10
I've never for the life of me understood "can I run this?" topics for games that don't even have a demo out. It's one thing if the game is out because someone might be running it on a comparable system and then they can give you a first hand account of how it runs on a system like that. But for a game that isn't out? I just don't get what sort of input people expect to get.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived