Bioshock Infinite has stopped working

#1AlexMercer10125Posted 3/26/2013 8:00:58 AM
I get this error everytime I reach the loading screen after selecting a new game. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a way to fix this?
---
The following sentence is true,
The previous sentence is false
#2GevaudenPosted 3/26/2013 8:18:30 AM
I only get something like this if I put it on Ultra then it says Memory loss and crash :(

But your issues should like something to do with the Cloud, un tick it ans try again, works for other games that have that issue.
---
LOL ign - Gonk
#3PailheadPosted 3/27/2013 6:54:32 AM
AlexMercer10125 posted...
I get this error everytime I reach the loading screen after selecting a new game. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a way to fix this?

Same here. Tried searching but the only "solution" I've found so far is to install the latest drivers for your graphics card...which isn't really all that helpful when you already have the latest ones installed!
---
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
#4NicoGrimmPosted 3/27/2013 7:09:02 AM
If you're on an AMD card, update to the latest BETA drivers.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#5PailheadPosted 3/27/2013 7:36:43 AM
I'm on an AMD card and already have the beta drivers installed and the game still stops working.
---
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
#6EgniWerdnaPosted 3/27/2013 7:44:24 AM
Try uninstalling the drivers completely and then reinstalling. Also try turning lock frame rate on or off (whichever you DONT have it at now).

Worked for me.
---
Hopefully all this mainstream success doesn't make pomegranate sell out. - TheLiarParadox
My band - www.facebook.com/fromfragileseeds Tell me if you like it.
#7PailheadPosted 3/27/2013 8:34:13 AM
EgniWerdna posted...
Try uninstalling the drivers completely and then reinstalling. Also try turning lock frame rate on or off (whichever you DONT have it at now).

Worked for me.

Done and done, sadly still stops working.
---
#8lazycomplifePosted 3/27/2013 10:04:31 AM
Pailhead posted...
EgniWerdna posted...

Worked for me.

Are you using 32bit windows? If so, it's a memory issue.
---
Official Swinub
#9PailheadPosted 3/27/2013 10:40:22 AM
lazycomplife posted...
Pailhead posted...
EgniWerdna posted...

Worked for me.

Are you using 32bit windows? If so, it's a memory issue.

Using windows 7 64 bit.
---