Cage and Bird? (Ending Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. Cage and Bird? (Ending Spoilers)

User Info: Patriarch105

Patriarch105
3 years ago#1
Did Cage and Bird serve different purposes? Or was it just a small dialogue change? I picked Cage and we eventually find out that CAGE are musical notes to control Songbird.

But what about Bird? I and R are not music notes.
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105

User Info: dra6o0n

dra6o0n
3 years ago#2
I think they are symbolic in choices, this game doesn't seem to offer alternative endings of the likes.
o.O

User Info: MechZero3000

MechZero3000
3 years ago#3
just cosmetic/symbolic. Bird is songbird and cage is what controls it (if you want to look at it that way)
aka. Khamous

User Info: aero_kinetic

aero_kinetic
3 years ago#4
It doesn't really matter, if you're asking if it makes a difference in the story. I never really noticed it after I chose.
"Wouldn't Lara have her time-of-the-month?"
"Well, why else do you think she went on a killing spree?" ~ NicoGrimm

User Info: kingofjamaica

kingofjamaica
3 years ago#5
Did Cage and Bird serve different purposes? Or was it just a small dialogue change? I picked Cage and we eventually find out that CAGE are musical notes to control Songbird.

But what about Bird? I and R are not music notes.

Nothing changes if you choose bird I think. The musical notes at the end are definitely still CAGE. I just chose bird since it made sense. Elizabeth was like a bird, finally free from her cage.
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. Cage and Bird? (Ending Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived