Cage and Bird? (Ending Spoilers)

#1Patriarch105Posted 3/27/2013 1:29:36 PM
Did Cage and Bird serve different purposes? Or was it just a small dialogue change? I picked Cage and we eventually find out that CAGE are musical notes to control Songbird.

But what about Bird? I and R are not music notes.
---
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105
#2dra6o0nPosted 3/27/2013 1:31:32 PM
I think they are symbolic in choices, this game doesn't seem to offer alternative endings of the likes.
---
o.O
#3MechZero3000Posted 3/27/2013 1:39:46 PM
just cosmetic/symbolic. Bird is songbird and cage is what controls it (if you want to look at it that way)
---
aka. Khamous
#4aero_kineticPosted 3/27/2013 2:52:06 PM
It doesn't really matter, if you're asking if it makes a difference in the story. I never really noticed it after I chose.
---
"Wouldn't Lara have her time-of-the-month?"
"Well, why else do you think she went on a killing spree?" ~ NicoGrimm
#5kingofjamaicaPosted 3/27/2013 4:52:24 PM
Did Cage and Bird serve different purposes? Or was it just a small dialogue change? I picked Cage and we eventually find out that CAGE are musical notes to control Songbird.

But what about Bird? I and R are not music notes.

Nothing changes if you choose bird I think. The musical notes at the end are definitely still CAGE. I just chose bird since it made sense. Elizabeth was like a bird, finally free from her cage.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.